• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Keeping a promise to MARK - re: JASON, BSB, and CD

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guys,

Some time ago (as some of you may recall, though I am not so self-absorbed to imagine that anyone, necessarily, does ~ LOL!!!): I promised Mark that, if he got my idol JASON back for more scenes on Broke Straight Boys, I'd sign up again, for College Dudes

Given Jason's recent letter on the board, that more scenes with him are being planned, I have done just as I said, and re-subscribed to College Dudes

It was not a hard decision for me to make, because I love both these sites. The quality of the production, the excellence of the videography, and the beauty of the models - - - is just magnificent. And I am a big fan of Bryan Cavallo, and Tom Faulk: so it will be good to see them in action, again. (And, I would love to see JASON in action, with either or both of them, too!!! :)))

As an old Scots-Canadian (happy belated Burns-Day!) and inveterately cheap. . . I also appreciate that, as Broke Straight Boys members, we get a half-price discount, on College Dudes. That is pretty amazing to me: since I am getting twice the number of updates, and four times the number of cute guys to moon over, for the same price I paid for some of my previous, favourite, sites. That's nice: and practical, too!

I ALSO appreciate that, on both these sites, the streaming is pretty much always clear and limpid and FLAWLESS. So, whereas I used to frantically download and save many videos, so I could view them properly (a practice which overloaded and killed many computers of mine, in the past): now, for a very modest price, I can just log in and view at leisure, without taxing my PC, beyond its limits.

This has all worked out very happily, for me. But, Mark, Clay, Sha, and all of you ought to know: JASON is the cause, and inspiration of it ALL. He is so sexy, charming, funny, sweet, beautiful, and PASSIONATE ~ if I heard that he were appearing on a site to which one needed to ascend to the summit of the Matterhorn, to subscribe. . . I guess I would repair to Mountain Equipment, and purchase some crampons, and a length of sturdy ROPE, with which to endure the climb ahead!!!

For, there are really NO words, ever to describe, what JASON has done, for me. On my saddest days; he has made me laugh. On my loneliest days; he has made me feel like I had a smart, and sophisticated, friend: right there in my living-room. And, on days when I was hungry and yearning for some kind of physical inspiration and hope (my boyfriend lives 1500 miles away, and it is far from a "done deal", as we live in different countries, so please pray for us!): JASON ~ so subtle, sexy, and sweet: has ALWAYS given me comfort.

Yes, I guess, I am kind of the erotic producers' nightmare: I have never been, really, a site-loyalist: but always, a model-loyalist: and I think that JASON is one of the legendary models, of all time. Along with Ion Davidov, Brett Winters, Chad Knight, and just a few others ~ Jason is one of the very few models who has the ability to make my heart stop, with just a SMILE. And I will always, always, treasure him, for that: not to mention, the many wise and witty and wonderful letters he has shared with all of us, here on the board. . . .

I am a sucker, for happy endings. And I think, here, I have found one such, happy ending. A great site; great owners, directors, and producers; great models; great friends, with whom to converse - and my very favourite model, soon returning.

I feel happy, indeed :))))

Love you ALL, your friend,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnt5oboAP98

Hey, guys,

Some time ago (as some of you may recall, though I am not so self-absorbed to imagine that anyone, necessarily, does ~ LOL!!!): I promised Mark that, if he got my idol JASON back for more scenes on Broke Straight Boys, I'd sign up again, for College Dudes

Given Jason's recent letter on the board, that more scenes with him are being planned, I have done just as I said, and re-subscribed to College Dudes

It was not a hard decision for me to make, because I love both these sites. The quality of the production, the excellence of the videography, and the beauty of the models - - - is just magnificent. And I am a big fan of Bryan Cavallo, and Tom Faulk: so it will be good to see them in action, again. (And, I would love to see JASON in action, with either or both of them, too!!! :)))

As an old Scots-Canadian (happy belated Burns-Day!) and inveterately cheap. . . I also appreciate that, as Broke Straight Boys members, we get a half-price discount, on College Dudes. That is pretty amazing to me: since I am getting twice the number of updates, and four times the number of cute guys to moon over, for the same price I paid for some of my previous, favourite, sites. That's nice: and practical, too!

I ALSO appreciate that, on both these sites, the streaming is pretty much always clear and limpid and FLAWLESS. So, whereas I used to frantically download and save many videos, so I could view them properly (a practice which overloaded and killed many computers of mine, in the past): now, for a very modest price, I can just log in and view at leisure, without taxing my PC, beyond its limits.

This has all worked out very happily, for me. But, Mark, Clay, Sha, and all of you ought to know: JASON is the cause, and inspiration of it ALL. He is so sexy, charming, funny, sweet, beautiful, and PASSIONATE ~ if I heard that he were appearing on a site to which one needed to ascend to the summit of the Matterhorn, to subscribe. . . I guess I would repair to Mountain Equipment, and purchase some crampons, and a length of sturdy ROPE, with which to endure the climb ahead!!!

For, there are really NO words, ever to describe, what JASON has done, for me. On my saddest days; he has made me laugh. On my loneliest days; he has made me feel like I had a smart, and sophisticated, friend: right there in my living-room. And, on days when I was hungry and yearning for some kind of physical inspiration and hope (my boyfriend lives 1500 miles away, and it is far from a "done deal", as we live in different countries, so please pray for us!): JASON ~ so subtle, sexy, and sweet: has ALWAYS given me comfort.

Yes, I guess, I am kind of the erotic producers' nightmare: I have never been, really, a site-loyalist: but always, a model-loyalist: and I think that JASON is one of the legendary models, of all time. Along with Ion Davidov, Brett Winters, Chad Knight, and just a few others ~ Jason is one of the very few models who has the ability to make my heart stop, with just a SMILE. And I will always, always, treasure him, for that: not to mention, the many wise and witty and wonderful letters he has shared with all of us, here on the board. . . .

I am a sucker, for happy endings. And I think, here, I have found one such, happy ending. A great site; great owners, directors, and producers; great models; great friends, with whom to converse - and my very favourite model, soon returning.

I feel happy, indeed :))))

Love you ALL, your friend,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnt5oboAP98

Dear "A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

I am so happy that "Loyalty" is alive and well on Broke Straight Boys I, too, am a fancier of our Beautiful and Charming "Jason Matthews"! He has proven his value over and over again throughout his modeling history. But he brings with him that movie star quality that reinforces dignity due to models on Broke Straight Boys

I CAN NOT BE HAPPIER ABOUT THE RETURN OF JASON TO Broke Straight Boys

Sincerely waiting to see Jason Matthews next project,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Dear "A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

I am so happy that "Loyalty" is alive and well on Broke Straight Boys I, too, am a fancier of our Beautiful and Charming "Jason Matthews"! He has proven his value over and over again throughout his modeling history. But he brings with him that movie star quality that reinforces dignity due to models on Broke Straight Boys

I CAN NOT BE HAPPIER ABOUT THE RETURN OF JASON TO Broke Straight Boys

Sincerely waiting to see Jason Matthews next project,

Stimpy :angeldevil:

Stimpy,

Did you really doubt that "LOYALTY" was alive and well at Broke Straight Boys??????:confused::wtf:

Have you heard Ericthebod talk about Johnny?

Tampa talk about Blake and Colin?

Everyone talk about Blake......

Rbar talk about Colin?

Mikey talk about AYDEN?

Beth talk about Conner?

Lovelumps talk about Rob?

Me talk about MARK, and CHAD, and AYDEN, and DAMIEN?

Robert and Peter talk about DAMIEN.......and I think we have recruited BigSlim, too.

And soooooo many others.......

There is A LOT of "LOYALTY" at Broke Straight Boys:001_wub:

If 3 months to 5 years of continual membership on the site and the forum doesn't show LOYALTY...I'm not sure what does. LOL I look around the forum in particular and I see plenty of loyalty. To the site, the staff and to particular models alike.

Lots of loyalty and love for the models around here. :001_wub:

But yes, Ambi and Stimpy... I love Jason too. haha