• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Just little thoughts

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
a few days ago, I was looking at the upcoming updates (coming next) section and what should appear to my eyes? there was my old friend and favorites, Denver. he was with paul. Denver and paul, romeo and shane, and adam and Cage Kafig were all there.
I even posted that it was great to have another episode with Denver. Denver and paul!
then I had a 'now you see it, now you don't' moments and as surely as they were there, the three episodes were gone!
with the latest episodes, johnny has reached a level only tyler, diesel, and mike have before him. congratulation on the 30th and 31st! just once became just once more.
in the boys section, I noticed that aiden cox and Aiden Knox look like the same guy. knox is 6 foot with 8 inches and 19 years ago. cox is 5' 10" with 7 inches. then I saw cox is aiden lane. he appeared with Jamie. Jamie also appeared with phoenix. aiden cox as he is called, also was at the san diego pride in 2010.
Aiden Knox is listed as doing 2 episodes with tyler. if they ( aiden cox and Aiden Knox) are to be treated a separate model, then the san diego pride event bts episode should be moved to Aiden Knox with the tyler episodes.
just thoughts!

Last edited:
I went to the Boys section, and including BTS and sex scenes, I see Johnny has appeared in 40 scenes, while Jimmy Johnson has logged in at 36. I did not check Tyler, Diesal or MikeR or should it be MikeJ?

But congratulations to Johnny for having appeared in such an epic number of scenes. :par50:

johnny and skyler was johnny's 30th Broke Straight Boys episodes and johnny, adam, and abel with be number 31.
my count does not includes his bts episodes. I didn't think to count them, too.
but I separate Broke Straight Boys episodes and bts episodes. at least two bts episodes had sex. Austin, diesel, and aiden has a great sex scene in the san diego pride bts and leon and scott in bed was a bts episode.
he known as mike r(obbins), but folks around here call him mike jones.

Do you have the stats on just the sex scenes for Jimmy, Tyler, Deisel and Mike JONES :sick2:?

You've already told us that Johnny will be at 31.

And any others if they rank in the top 5?

Thanks.

that question is like waving a pepperoni pizza in front of me. hold it still and I will bite on it.
the top appearing models:
jimmy at 27
johnny at 31* pending episode
mike at 33
diesel at 38
tyler at 40

Last edited:
that question is like waving a pepperoni pizza in front of me. hold it still and I will bite on it.
the top appearing models:
jimmy at 27
johnny at 31* pending episode
mike at 33
diesel at 38
tyler at 40
It is like the old home run record in baseball. If anyone is to break Tyler's record, I hope that they don't find that they were using any PED's. :wink:

And thank you another1 for doing the research. I am happy with Tyler being the current Broke Straight Boys champ, as I was here with him from the beginning and it was a fascinating journey to watch as it unfolded before my eyes week by week and month by month. For me that was "must see (web) TV".

that's funny. even with his name written on his side, I still spelled it diesel. his name is diesal. after reading it in person. after 38 episodes they know who you are, they just don't get your name right.

It is like the old home run record in baseball. If anyone is to break Tyler's record, I hope that they don't find that they were using any PED's. :wink:

And thank you another1 for doing the research. I am happy with Tyler being the current Broke Straight Boys champ, as I was here with him from the beginning and it was a fascinating journey to watch as it unfolded before my eyes week by week and month by month. For me that was "must see (web) TV".

Mike, I never thought the modern record would fall. I thought jimmy's record would last forever.
I mean it has taken Jason two terms to get to 26.
Jason at 26
Austin at 22
bobby at 19
Ayden at 18
adam at 18
paul at 18
mikey at 18
Darren at 17
colin at 17

can anybody beat tyler's record?

Fascinating and enlightening - thank you. Frankly, my preference is to exclude behind the scenes sessions. I can't believe Adam and Ayden have participated in that many scenes (and will do many more one hopes!).