• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jock Bottom Gets Dominated In Group Sex - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I don’t care if Colton bottoms at Broke Straight Boys I think he has elsewhere already but I prefer him on top. Same with Ricky Bobby when he comes back. Everybody looks cute in this before scene.

IMG_0499.jpeg

Just watched this smoking hot scene! For fans of creampies, this video is a dream come true! First, the boys took turns tag teaming with two mouths each hard cock! Then a mini gang bang of Vincent followed by first Archie and then Colton with the other using Vincent's mouth for to split roast him! First Archie shoot a huge load of cum up Vincent's hot ass, and we got to watch all of it slowly seep out! Then Colton's turn to shoot his own big load up Vincent's butt, and, when it started slowly seeping out, Colton then dove in and ate his own cum and possibly some of the residue of Archie's load as well! David promised Archie and Vincent $1800 each and Colton $2000 for all that cum eating, and boy did the boys put out to earn their money! I gave all three five stars each!

No soft dicks here all 3 guys had diamond cutting dick from start to finish, I must admit that this is one of the raunchiest videos on Broke Straight Boys I wish we had better shots of of Vincent's ass while he was getting rimmed and fuck, really no behind or underneath shots showing good penetration. 5's to all 3 boys and a 4 for the scene. Great job Vincent, Colton and Archie! Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys

Just watched the post scene interview and, as promised in the pre video interview, David paid Archie and Vincent $1800 each and Colton $2000 for eating the cum the seeped out of Vincent's ass after receiving two creampies! An argument could be made that Vincent should have received the extra $200 for taking both of his scene partners' hard cocks and resulting creampies up his hot ass!

Great after scene as the body language was telling. Archie was Archie with the big smile and the quick one liners. But I found the touching and looking between Colton and Vincent fascinating and hot as fuck. Colton never lost his boner as he stroked himself while playing with Vincent’s nipple and looking at him with what one might call loving eyes. And Vincent was stroking both guys thighs in the afterglow of hot sex. Interesting and sexy after the scene. Thanks to all including David for orchestrating the action

Vincent is a good top and bottom with a beautiful body, I will watch if he tops or bottoms.
I notice as you did Mikeyank the affection that was going on between Colton and Vincent, it was hot.