• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

JAYCE ASHER with a GLC on CBP, good on time update.

mactee

Reaction score
Evidently Dr. Phingerfuck didn't get in too much trouble with the college administration for using gas on Valentino because he's back lending his expertise for his favorite malady, one that demands his hand.

Jayce Asher is the patient, and he has a GLC (Good Looking Cock) and interesting tan lines, he is also waring a tell-tell sign of the early days of Broke Straight Boys, white nice fitting jockey shorts, David's (Dr. Dick) favorite. They do look great on his tanned body plus he fills the front of them up nicely. They appear to be brand new Hanes, another of David's signature clothing item supplied to the models.

I know some of you don't particularly like jack-off scenes, but Jace is a good looking young man who gets into the scene very well with some of his comments, weather they are a part of the scrip or just off the top of his head, he's a natural and comes across very good.

I like him very much and can only hope that he needs to return and has to see Nurse Paranoi because all the doctors are out playing golf or handling the camera. (LOL) While your're on their site let me encourage you to spend some time watching Nurse Paranoi with Angel and Valentino, even if you've seen them before, because it's so hard and refreshing to view them. My avatar has Nurse Paranoi on the exam table while Angel administers some kind of medical procedure, not sure what it is, but it looks interesting, don't you think?

Good to see College Boy Physicals staying up-dated on time with some good looking patients. Hope they keep it up as well as keeping Nurse Paranoi to help them out. US TOO!!

Anyway, I searched for Jayce Asher on Google and came up with some clips of him on Rockettube - which is a free sampler site - lots of Broke Straight Boys, BCB and BCD clips on that site. Then I also found him on Mansurfer.com which is another free sampler site, but this one concentrates on the models from David's studio.

Anyway, I searched for Jayce Asher on Google and came up with some clips of him on Rockettube - which is a free sampler site - lots of Broke Straight Boys, BCB and BCD clips on that site. Then I also found him on Mansurfer.com which is another free sampler site, but this one concentrates on the models from David's studio.

"Sherlock" Jon, you are just too good, thanks for your investigation I will definitely follow up.
:detective: