• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

James begs the question and rekindles my pure lusty oh so HUMAN enjoyment of BSB

caribou

Reaction score
James the Truly Human (than you sir) with his UberEffervescent-Love-of-Deep-Dick Performance brings up the great what if:

What if one is a primarily hetero male who has been taught or learned through healthy parenting to view his anus as a legitimate sexual pleasure center that is never taboo then does one get a James everytime?
What about a woman who hates having her vagina penetrated and instead prefers pegging a guy with a strap-on?

James shows the real HUMAN of sexual pleasure as do ALL of the Broke Straight Boys models now.
This is so refreshing because the mix of Broke Straight Boys models are gay, hetero, bi-, omni-sexual, just likes sex with another human to whom he is attracted types.
I can remember when these guys - Bobby was one (and damn has he EVOLVED & MATURED) - who tried to act all hard as if they were being forced to have male on male sex and then grudgingly said it was okay.

James rekindles my original pure lusty enjoyment of Broke Straight Boys with his unexpurgated, uninhibited, truly free and oh SO REAL organic moans, squeals, grunts, screams, eeks that invite me in to experience his pleasure!!!!
Jos Alvarez does the same thing with the way he encourages his scenepartners to relax and let the pleasure take them (see his scene with Max Jay as he coaxed him to give into the sensuous pleasure of having a cock into wanting a cock in his ass).

I adore James pure HUMAN love of giving pleasure to and receiving pleasure from another Human being.
Danke dude, and Danke Broke Straight Boys

James the Truly Human (than you sir) with his UberEffervescent-Love-of-Deep-Dick Performance brings up the great what if:

What if one is a primarily hetero male who has been taught or learned through healthy parenting to view his anus as a legitimate sexual pleasure center that is never taboo then does one get a James everytime?
What about a woman who hates having her vagina penetrated and instead prefers pegging a guy with a strap-on?

James shows the real HUMAN of sexual pleasure as do ALL of the Broke Straight Boys models now.
This is so refreshing because the mix of Broke Straight Boys models are gay, hetero, bi-, omni-sexual, just likes sex with another human to whom he is attracted types.
I can remember when these guys - Bobby was one (and damn has he EVOLVED & MATURED) - who tried to act all hard as if they were being forced to have male on male sex and then grudgingly said it was okay.

James rekindles my original pure lusty enjoyment of Broke Straight Boys with his unexpurgated, uninhibited, truly free and oh SO REAL organic moans, squeals, grunts, screams, eeks that invite me in to experience his pleasure!!!!
Jos Alvarez does the same thing with the way he encourages his scenepartners to relax and let the pleasure take them (see his scene with Max Jay as he coaxed him to give into the sensuous pleasure of having a cock into wanting a cock in his ass).

I adore James pure HUMAN love of giving pleasure to and receiving pleasure from another Human being.
Danke dude, and Danke Broke Straight Boys

You just made my night , i dont even know how to respond to this other than thank you for everything you said and noticing me and taking the time to get to know me better:) like I always say , it's people like YOU that make me love my job so much <3

I couldn't agree more. James is a man who appreciates to enjoyment of sexual stimulating and fortunately has a body that is obviously sensitive and responsive t touch. Josh is much the same way. Enjoy watching both of them and all the other models on the site.

James is totally awesome!! Not just his performance, but his laid back calm personality brings so much energy to his scenes and the rest of the models. Totally hot man!&#55357;&#56845;