• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

J4F – James Dawn Shower Scene

StudddAndy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I was watching the James Dawn Shower scene on J4F and I just can’t resist making a few comments.

First, James has a really beautiful straight Straight-boy dick hung on him. You rarely see an uncut dick on a guy anymore, and especially hung so perfectly above the biggest and low-hangingest balls I’ve seen in a while. James is a straight guy who is built for breeding.

Second. Uncut guys can grow bacteria under their foreskin, unless they wash their dick right. James was very carefully washing his hot dick head, so it’d be nice for someone to put their mouth on it and suck it. You could tell, the way he washed it, that he ALWAYS washes it carefully. Cleanliness is HOT.

Third. I think he had just been fucked by Masyn Thorne right before the shower, although Jaybifla would probably know for sure about who had just fucked this kid’s ass. (If you can refer to a hot straight-boy like that, with a dick like that, as a “kid”) When James gets fucked, he doesn’t lay there and try to direct the guy how he wants to get fucked. He just lays back and lets the top fuck him ANYWAY it feels good to the top. This kid can take a fucking like a choir director at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

He, and whoever is interviewing him in the showere is commenting that some people say that the sounds he makes when he’s getting fucked sound “fake”, which James totally denies. He says that even when it hurts, he’s trying to enjoy it and that he couldn’t be making those pitches of sound without enjoying the fucking he’s been getting. And I believed him.

Well, while this discussion was going on, Prince Ethan Steel pops into the shower room and comments that he was just checking to see if everything was alright. Obviously all in fun, but also obviously curious. He said it woke up the models downstairs. LOL And sounded like a murder was being committed up there. LOLOLOL. That’s funny. He said, the other models wanted him to check to see if James had been stabbed. LOLOLOL. God Damn, Prince Steel is a funny kid. (Again, if you can call a straight-guy who can fuck like that with a dick like a horse, a “kid”! Oh well…)

These models. Especially some of them. Are so fucking cute the way they behave and the way they talk, it DOES make you want to talk with them, even if they keep all their clothes on.

I mean, where would you EVER see a person that perfectly beautiful in a showeer naked and talking openly about his life.

These guys at Broke Straight Boys are VERY CLEVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
StudddAndy, I’m guessing James probably had just finished with Ethan Steel himself, and Ethan was just wound up and being nosey...LOL
I haven’t seen this shower scene though.

I take offense at the growing bacteria under the foreskin remark. First of all it's smegma not bacteria and all men produce smegma from their foreskin even the cut guys, the only difference is with cut men the smegma rubs off and doesn't have a chance to accumulate. Secondly because of the stigma against uncut men in America I think they are way more aware of keeping their dick clean. Any dick, cut or uncut can get stinky if it's not kept clean. I love foreskin and live in awe of it.

I take offense at the growing bacteria under the foreskin remark. First of all it's smegma not bacteria and all men produce smegma from their foreskin even the cut guys, the only difference is with cut men the smegma rubs off and doesn't have a chance to accumulate. Secondly because of the stigma against uncut men in America I think they are way more aware of keeping their dick clean. Any dick, cut or uncut can get stinky if it's not kept clean. I love foreskin and live in awe of it.

Sorry. No offence was intended. I'm a 90 year old man, and was born in the day and a place where the foreskin was usually left intact, as it was on me. I wasn't casting aspersins on James or anyone with foreskin. Sorry I offended you. I thought the way he was washing his dick was hot, and I used the occasion to perhaps make an unnecessary observation about cleanliness.

Please excuse my ignorance on this topic. I was just trying to compliment the kid on his clean dick. I, in no way, intended to offend you or anyone. Please forgive me.

Last edited:
I apologize for my misunderstanding. It is nice to watch a guy wash his dick.

I sure hope there's an Ethan fucks James scene on the way. That would be AMAZING!!!

I was watching the James Dawn Shower scene on J4F and I just can’t resist making a few comments.

First, James has a really beautiful straight Straight-boy dick hung on him. You rarely see an uncut dick on a guy anymore, and especially hung so perfectly above the biggest and low-hangingest balls I’ve seen in a while. James is a straight guy who is built for breeding.

Second. Uncut guys can grow bacteria under their foreskin, unless they wash their dick right. James was very carefully washing his hot dick head, so it’d be nice for someone to put their mouth on it and suck it. You could tell, the way he washed it, that he ALWAYS washes it carefully. Cleanliness is HOT.

Third. I think he had just been fucked by Masyn Thorne right before the shower, although Jaybifla would probably know for sure about who had just fucked this kid’s ass. (If you can refer to a hot straight-boy like that, with a dick like that, as a “kid”) When James gets fucked, he doesn’t lay there and try to direct the guy how he wants to get fucked. He just lays back and lets the top fuck him ANYWAY it feels good to the top. This kid can take a fucking like a choir director at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

He, and whoever is interviewing him in the showere is commenting that some people say that the sounds he makes when he’s getting fucked sound “fake”, which James totally denies. He says that even when it hurts, he’s trying to enjoy it and that he couldn’t be making those pitches of sound without enjoying the fucking he’s been getting. And I believed him.

Well, while this discussion was going on, Prince Ethan Steel pops into the shower room and comments that he was just checking to see if everything was alright. Obviously all in fun, but also obviously curious. He said it woke up the models downstairs. LOL And sounded like a murder was being committed up there. LOLOLOL. That’s funny. He said, the other models wanted him to check to see if James had been stabbed. LOLOLOL. God Damn, Prince Steel is a funny kid. (Again, if you can call a straight-guy who can fuck like that with a dick like a horse, a “kid”! Oh well…)

These models. Especially some of them. Are so fucking cute the way they behave and the way they talk, it DOES make you want to talk with them, even if they keep all their clothes on.

I mean, where would you EVER see a person that perfectly beautiful in a showeer naked and talking openly about his life.

These guys at Broke Straight Boys are VERY CLEVER.

I let them fuck me as hard as they want in any position they want lol some of the positions in a few of my videos were not planned one bit, we just went with the flow and wanted to make each other feel amazing, I like to push some tops boundaries and see if I can make them break a sweat ;)

I let them fuck me as hard as they want in any position they want lol some of the positions in a few of my videos were not planned one bit, we just went with the flow and wanted to make each other feel amazing, I like to push some tops boundaries and see if I can make them break a sweat ;)

Good for you, James. We have to make those tops earn that pussy - lol !!!