• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

is landon going to a anal , top or bottom scence

dayguy421

Virgin
Reaction score
I think it would be fun to watch landon being very aggressive and watch him being very passive. see how good an actor he is

Hi! I haven't seen you here before! So welcome to the forum!!!!:welcome:

And I agree, I think it would be very nice to see Landon in both roles. I know for sure he has a scene topping a handsome new boy Connor because they posted on twitter and to me they are a great match. And I would love to see him bottoming for my boy Cage Kafig!!! :blushing:

Welcome dayguy421.

Sorry, but Cage Kafig would not be my choice for him. I would suggest either Drake or maybe try Ashton.

Welcome dayguy421.

Sorry, but Cage Kafig would not be my choice for him. I would suggest either Drake or maybe try Ashton.

To be honest I haven't watched his scenes yet... So I don't know much about him... And I like the idea of seem him with Drake and Ashton, but as a top...

But I am not really impartial hen it comes to Cage Kafig...lol... I always want to see Cage Kafig again and again and again... :001_tongue: