• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Introducing Ronan Kennedy will be released on May 28, 2014

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
On a night when a new Broke Straight Boys film is released that I am not interested in, I like to look at the next upcoming scenes and I am very happy to see that the second of the three newbies is coming up next week. I love that they call this long brown haired Irish boy "Kennedy". I look forward to his solo and hopefully some scenes with Dimitri and Ronan Kennedy together. I know that many want to see a more experienced model breaking in a newbie, but I find it hot to watch two supposed straight boys explore together too.

Broke Straight Boys does need an infusion of young fresh talent and I am optimistic about these two new guys who fit in more with the "classic Broke Straight Boys" look, than some of the current "round up the usual talent" stable of models, (Kadens, Jadens, Sergios and Romeos).

1213-video.jpg

1213-cover.jpg

Last edited:
Hum? we've never heard you say that before!!! lol
While you are cruising around Seattle looking for your fellow Washingtonian, Dimitri, wouldn't you like to add Ronan Kennedy to your stable as well, sir????? (And shouldn't you be on your way to work now?). I thought this was a "Peter free hour" to post. I will have to go back to my Peter guidebook. lol

Ronan Kennedy in the outdoors. That would make the perfect setting for a great hot scene.

On the top picture he looks so angelic.

On the bottom he looks like he is just hanging around looking to make some money.

Last edited:
What a pretty fucking boy . Hes all yours mike ? Unless you know who tries to steel him away.
Thanks Johnny, but as you know we do have a chronic "boy stealer" lurking on this forum, but this time I am prepared to fight for my boy!!! :smiley-sex020:

Thanks Johnny, but as you know we do have a chronic "boy stealer" lurking on this forum, but this time I am prepared to fight for my boy!!! :smiley-sex020:

I don't know Mikey... Something tells me he's going to be stealing a lot of hearts around here. lol I find him very attractive. He's one of the newer guys I'm most excited to see also. :) With just a handful of face pics he's already got everyone's hearts all aflutter. LOL

I agree that Ronan Kennedy is probably the hottest of the 3 as he's a really good looking guy but he's not one that id want to chase after though but I look forward to the scene all the same and to learning more about him. Also I do agree that an outdoor scene would be really good.

Unlike Mikey I'd like to see more experienced guys who are broke and straight.
That's cool Joey, as I suppose the guys on Broke Straight Boys that we lust after mirror the kind of guys in real life that we are attracted to. For me, having the opportunity to "teach" a pretty young thing like Ronan Kennedy, the pleasure that a man can give him is my fantasy, so he is exactly who I want here, while your "fantasy man" is obviously something else.