• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I wanna see Vadim bottom

Vadim Black is SOOO damn hot and sexy I wanna see him take a dick
Maybe with Cage Kafig or Damien or Paul
Anyone else wanna see that?

I fully agree. I sense Vadim Black shall overcome Paul in popularity, and that is by far a most difficult objective. Still, pair Vadim Black up with someone most into luring an audience, even if it is not Paul, and we should have Vadim Black at his best.
Vadim Black and Paul and Ian and Brandon and Dimmie and Spencer fan here, stating the obvious.
Cheers, and spanks for your input and attention.
Jack

Vadim Black is SOOO damn hot and sexy I wanna see him take a dick
Maybe with Cage Kafig or Damien or Paul
Anyone else wanna see that?

Welcome Hawaiin23, nice to have you part of the forum! I would like Vadim Black to top a few more times so he can then bottom to see if he has a preference. When he does bottom, I would like Paul to "pop the cherry," as it were.
To get to know you better, if you would, there is a "10 random facts" thread you could add your "detes.":thumbup:

Welcome Hawaiin23, nice to have you part of the forum! I would like Vadim Black to top a few more times so he can then bottom to see if he has a preference. When he does bottom, I would like Paul to "pop the cherry," as it were.
To get to know you better, if you would, there is a "10 random facts" thread you could add your "detes.":thumbup:

Agree with you on this, Beth!

. When he does bottom, I would like Paul to "pop the cherry," as it were.
:

And I am going to be contrary, and personally don't give a fugg about the hater(s)...I would like to see Tate be Vadim Black's first Broke Straight Boys bottom scene topper. Should it ever happen!:cool: Let me reiterate....I don't give a fugg what the hater has to say!

I

the mean time there is none scheduled yet. He is NOT ready to get fucked yet. Just let him get good at sucking.

Upcoming "Flip" scene with Romeo! Good choice! Why didn't I think of that? :blush: "Johnny knows best!"

Ya. Lets let the kid feel his way around. Will just get to see more of him.Thanks I am glad I thought of Romeo.
Oh.. You must mean the other Johnny. Glad he thought of Romeo. Sounds like it will be a good fit. Forgot about him. Don't
know why? I am ready for that nice hairy butt. Romeo always puts on a good show.Specking of Butts where is Brandon ?
Maybe Brandon and Zeno Kostas ? Just saying.Lot of beef there.

Last edited:
Ya. Lets let the kid feel his way around. Will just get to see more of him.Thanks I am glad I thought of Romeo.
Oh.. You must mean the other Johnny. Glad he thought of Romeo. Sounds like it will be a good fit. Forgot about him. Don't
know why? I am ready for that nice hairy butt. Romeo always puts on a good show.Specking of Butts where is Brandon ?
Maybe Brandon and Zeno Kostas ? Just saying.Lot of beef there.

Ahhhhh, butt yes! LOL!