• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSBoys update today

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
If any of you nasty pervs lol get into tranny sex there is a great scene today on Paul Morris TIM.
The models aren't awesome looking, but the fuck scene is top notch!!! Happy viewing

If any of you nasty pervs lol get into tranny sex there is a great scene today on Paul Morris TIM.
The models aren't awesome looking, but the fuck scene is top notch!!! Happy viewing
Looks like Sami Price (transgender) is our own Broke Straight Boys Price from the past. She has the same tattoo sleeve and has added a few more tats plus some other features.

Looks like Sami Price (transgender) is our own Broke Straight Boys Price from the past. She has the same tattoo sleeve and has added a few more tats plus some other features.
If that's the case, that's really interesting as there was speculation on the forum that as Price's scene's were progressing he was developing secondary female traits as a result of taking female hormones, while other's thought we were crazy for suggesting that. Apparently it's true. That makes at least two of our boys, (Dimitri being the other) who've made the transformation.

507-models.jpg

Not into it. But it is him.
I'm not into it either Joey, just like seeing the pics of beautiful Dimitri now as Anya are a turn off for me. Speaking of ratings on another thread, I see that Dimitri is still #26 on the most popular model rankings, after only doing a handful of scenes and being away for two years. Price never turned me on but Dimitri very much so, but the main thing is I hope they are both happy, living their lives as they truly want to be.

461.jpg