• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSBoys Feeds Upgraded

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
I have upgraded most of our feeds on HSBoys because of feedback I received so now it will show 4 new feeds each month updating on the 1st of each month. Here is the ones we upgraded. Enjoy!

85 Straight Bait
96 Fratboys
97 Bareback
98 Military Recruits
99 First Timers
171 Pure Euro
172 Cock Jocks
173 Bondage Boys
175 Interracial
176 Old School
178 White Knights Black Stallions
179 Twink Time
180 Well Hung
181 Solo Boys
183 Fetish factory
186 Gay Hardcore
188 Black Balled
189 Bisexual
190 Cock Swallower
191 Meat Police
365 Just Twinks
371 Extreme Penetration
372 Straight Bait

I have upgraded most of our feeds on there because of complaints etc so now it will show 4 new feeds each month updating on the 1st of each month. Here is the ones we upgraded. Enjoy!

85 Straight Bait
96 Fratboys
97 Bareback
98 Military Recruits
99 First Timers
171 Pure Euro
172 Cock Jocks
173 Bondage Boys
175 Interracial
176 Old School
178 White Knights Black Stallions
179 Twink Time
180 Well Hung
181 Solo Boys
183 Fetish factory
186 Gay Hardcore
188 Black Balled
189 Bisexual
190 Cock Swallower
191 Meat Police
365 Just Twinks
371 Extreme Penetration
372 Straight Bait

Thanks very much. I'll definitely check it out!

Thanks Mark! I'm liking the restoration of the full screen option for the vids. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Falcon vid site being upgraded also. :)

What about a download option for all vids? Would be nice!

I have been able to in the past, just try saving the video over the video itself & it works on most of them.

How exactly? Would it work on this one? Only Bareback Boys - I Heart Bareback Sex

I apologize. I had not been on HS for a very long time, they have made it much harder to save some videos. The easiest way for you to do so requires having a downloader. The best one is Internet Download Manager which allows downloads if you have a good internet provider. I just downloaded this video in about 2 min.

I looked at another movie entitled "San Diego Summer". It is a vintage video (early 80's). I could not download it on HS but found it else where & downloaded it with IDM. I will use it after my present Vintage Video. But I highly recommend IDM if you are interested in downloading videos & of course have the financial means to buy IDM.

Once again, I apologize for misleading you.

A tip for those who might want to download (save) a video they have seen. While HS has made the direct approach impossible most of the movies are in the common net domain and available for dowioading (saving).