• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HS Boys - Hot Straight 19 yo gets his big dick sucked

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
A like minded friend alerted me of a scene on Straight Bait on HSBoys from Treasure Island under
"Suck Volume-2" in the first clip we have long haired 19 year old straight Blaine with an extra thick, extra sized cock getting sucked off by an expert. Definitely my kind of scene! :drool:

A like minded friend alerted me of a scene on Straight Bait on HSBoys from Treasure Island under
"Suck Volume-2" in the first clip we have long haired 19 year old straight Blaine with an extra thick, extra sized cock getting sucked off by an expert. Definitely my kind of scene! :drool:
My kind of scene too. Blaine had all of facial expressions and nervousness to make me believe him to be totally straight...and he was HOT too. Love his responses to the questions at the end.

He was good liked what he said that it was better than a girl. He would be nicer with a haircut.

He was good liked what he said that it was better than a girl. He would be nicer with a haircut.
I actually liked his long hair as he kept swinging his head back to keep his hair out of his eyes, but I am a "child" of the 60's when I lusted after bare chested hippies up at college, so I am quite literally a "sucker" for long haired young dudes. :blush: