• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi everyone just a quick not to say I'm back.

danleeh1984

Reaction score
Hi all, I just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that I'm now back with you all on here.
My life hasn't been right the last few months so out of respect to you all I've been staying away so that I don't dump all of my worries and problems on your laps but I've now managed to balance my life out so that I'm stable and as happy as can be.
I did write a long letter to post on here to explain everything but I didn't want to post it as some people might not want to see my problems but if any of you have any questions then please feel free to ask or message me and I'll do my best to answer them.
Oh yeah I never Officially left the site as I always take out a years membership and I've only just took out another one its just I haven't been on the site in a few months.
I hope the forum can get back to the good old days. I send love to you all.
Thank you. X

Thank you, I'll probably mess up a few times on here as I do tend to forget things but I'll get the hang of it again eventually lol

Great to have you posting again, dan. I was just saying to mikey the other day that I was on someone's twitter and I saw a post from you and I was wondering how you were. Sorry to hear the the past few months have been arduous, but am also glad to hear that your life is more in balance now.

Dan!! :biggrin:

Welcome Back Man!!
:woohoo: :999: :woohoo:

We have really missed you buddy! I'm SO glad to hear you're doing better now. Please don't worry about boring us or bringing us down by sharing some of your experiences. We do care about you and have been wondering how you've been.

Thanks everyone for the kind and warm welcome back it means a lot as believe me I've missed you all a lot as all I've had is Facebook and Twitter to keep the real me going during my bad stage but it's good to be back to people that know me more and who have accepted me. I have spoke to a couple of you while I've been gone and there support have meant a lot to me. Sending you all love and thanks. Xxz

Missed you, Dan. Good to see you again.
Thank you Louis I've missed you aswell, it's good to back on here as its nice to be able to be completely open with what I say and to have such nice people to talk to aswell. Xx

Thank you Louis I've missed you aswell, it's good to back on here as its nice to be able to be completely open with what I say and to have such nice people to talk to aswell. Xx

You are always welcome to talk to us about anything Dan. I can't imagine what it's like in adulthood to have no gay friends in your life to share things with. We're happy to do that for you virtually though. :)

You are always welcome to talk to us about anything Dan. I can't imagine what it's like in adulthood to have no gay friends in your life to share things with. We're happy to do that for you virtually though. :)

Other than you guys on the forum, I only have 1 close gay friend in my life. The rest are all straight? Of course I can be myself around all my friends, but to talk about boys I need you all....

thank you that means a lot. You have no idea how much I've missed this forum. I know the forums not how it once was at the moment but I think sometimes that people may get to use to it being there but if you were away from it from a while like I was I think you would all realise what a great place it is as it brings together so many different people and allows them to talk freely about things going on in there life. Thank you. Xx