• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey! it’s James Jacobs

Jamesjacobs

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm James Jacobs, and if you've been following my journey on College Boy Physicals and College Dudes, you know we've had some amazing times! Your support means the world to me.

I'm considering focusing on Broke Straight Boys and want your input. Should we wrap up College Boy Physicals with a bang or transition into a new chapter? Your thoughts are important to me.

Share your ideas—I can't wait to hear them!

Cheers,

James Jacobs

Hey everyone!

I'm James Jacobs, and if you've been following my journey on College Boy Physicals and College Dudes, you know we've had some amazing times! Your support means the world to me.

I'm considering focusing on Broke Straight Boys and want your input. Should we wrap up College Boy Physicals with a bang or transition into a new chapter? Your thoughts are important to me.

Cheers,

James Jacobs
Hi James,

Are you transitioning to Broke Straight Boys?

Hey everyone!

Cheers,

James Jacobs
Hi James, I have enjoyed your scenes on College Boy Physicals especially your last one, also I liked your scene on College Dudes you did out doors with Jakeb Wilde. I hope the powers to be give you a shot on Broke Straight Boys they could use more diversity on Broke Straight Boys wishing you the best on your transition to Broke Straight Boys 🤞