• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey guys! It’s Blake Bennet!😋

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
589B2B76-B1E5-4C76-AD45-07CBAAFCA4FA.jpgHey you guys!!!!!

It really is a nostalgic feeling to be back on the message board!! ������ Definitely a blast from the PAST!!!

I was talking to Mark and getting advice on getting an OnlyFans going. I’ve heard a lot of good things, in a bit of a need for some extra income. So I figured, my stuffs already out there for all to see! Might as well! Would really love some support as I try to reach a goal! And thank you mark for giving me this opportunity to reach out to the site again. Yes, We stayed in communication after all these years. ��

I have no idea who’s still on, if anyone even remembers me at that! ����

Introduction,

My name is Blake Bennet, simple energetic Texas city slicker who explored and I started working for Broke Straight Boys around the age of 21 and continued to do so till 25. Have quite a few scenes that TO THIS DAY, I still watch. ������

I got to travel the country, visiting cities I never thought I’d ever get to see! Downtown New York, LA, Atlanta, Palmsprings, etc. going to all these gay pride events as myself! And being paid to do it!!! I had an absolute blast being an ambassador for the team and, helping mark promote his hard work and dedication to the site! Miss those days!!! Seriously. ��

I have been doing pretty awesome with accomplishing a lot of my goals I had. Still broke though. ������ but whoever said money made you happy, never met me. ��

I’ve had ups and downs, very bad news and very good news. Just the rollercoaster of learning.

Perspectives have been changed and life events have lead to this moment and, I wouldn’t change a step I took. ��️*♂️

In MUCH better physical shape in fact, the best shape I’ve ever been in!��������������

Happy to be back you guys!!! I can’t wait to see if any of my friends are still active! Y’all are some dedicated individuals!

Here is a link to my only fans, http://www.OnlyFans.com/blakebennetof It's kinda behind the scenes of my life while also having naughty content.

Looking for to see how everyone is doing.��

No freakin way!!! Blake!!! :biggrin: I still love you to this day man. :001_wub: :001_wub:

Thanks you so much for checking in. This has been a difficult and challenging year and a half for all of us for sure. I'm glad you're doing well physically and hopefully emotionally as well. And as far as the being broke part, I can relate to that too. haha Hopefully your Onlyfans page can help with that to some degree. I'm just in shock right now that you've reached out to us. I'm one of your fans who was thrilled just to see your cameo appearance in the video about where in the world the model Abram Hoffer was. haha

No freakin way!!! Blake!!! :biggrin: I still love you to this day man. :001_wub: :001_wub:

Thanks you so much for checking in. This has been a difficult and challenging year and a half for all of us for sure. I'm glad you're doing well physically and hopefully emotionally as well. And as far as the being broke part, I can relate to that too. haha Hopefully your Onlyfans page can help with that to some degree. I'm just in shock right now that you've reached out to us. I'm one of your fans who was thrilled just to see your cameo appearance in the video about where in the world the model Abram Hoffer was. haha

Tampa!!!!! ������������ ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! It really is a blast from the past! I’m smiling ear to ear!!!!
How’ve you been!!!? I had a feeling you’d still be one of the ones I’d run into! I’m really glad I was right!!!!!

Bake!!! xoxoxo

Yes. I'm still around. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how many longtime members are still here. There are still enough of us in here to maintain an institutional memory of the site going back to your golden era here and even a little before. haha

I don't want to to give the impression that I'm trying to speak for everyone in here, but I have missed you greatly ever since you left. Your willingness to share personal details and events of your life really humanized you to us. Over the years I have occasionally pulled up and posted on some of your older threads. Namely I guess just so that new people in here could get a much better idea of what you were like as a more three dimensional person, rather than unfairly relegating you to just a mere two dimensional sexual object. There have been times that I and others have tried to get the site to do a BTS "Where are they now?" type of video of you. Just to give some of us the peace of mind of knowing if you were doing okay in life and so on. (Even if you still planned on staying fully retired from doing any more commercial filming.) In my mind (and heart) you have always been a man who was much greater than the sum of your parts. :smiley-love021:

Years ago I dedicated Rod Stewart's song "Forever Young" to you on a thread because the sentiments expressed in the lyrics conveyed my feelings for you quite well. I will always wish you the very best in life. I will always wish you Happiness and Love wherever the river of life takes you. And as young as you still are now, I will still cherish the memories of your younger self too. And I'll be forever grateful that I got to know you (even virtually) back then in that time and season of life for you. I'm also very grateful that I've been given another opportunity to express all these sincere and loving sentiments to you one more time from this side of heaven.

Bake!!! xoxoxo

Yes. I'm still around. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how many longtime members are still here. There are still enough of us in here to maintain an institutional memory of the site going back to your golden era here and even a little before. haha

I don't want to to give the impression that I'm trying to speak for everyone in here, but I have missed you greatly ever since you left. Your willingness to share personal details and events of your life really humanized you to us. Over the years I have occasionally pulled up and posted on some of your older threads. Namely I guess just so that new people in here could get a much better idea of what you were like as a more three dimensional person, rather than unfairly relegating you to just a mere two dimensional sexual object. There have been times that I and others have tried to get the site to do a BTS "Where are they now?" type of video of you. Just to give some of us the peace of mind of knowing if you were doing okay in life and so on. (Even if you still planned on staying fully retired from doing any more commercial filming.) In my mind (and heart) you have always been a man who was much greater than the sum of your parts. :smiley-love021:

Years ago I dedicated Rod Stewart's song "Forever Young" to you on a thread because the sentiments expressed in the lyrics conveyed my feelings for you quite well. I will always wish you the very best in life. I will always wish you Happiness and Love wherever the river of life takes you. And as young as you still are now, I will still cherish the memories of your younger self too. And I'll be forever grateful that I got to know you (even virtually) back then in that time and season of life for you. I'm also very grateful that I've been given another opportunity to express all these sincere and loving sentiments to you one more time from this side of heaven.

���� that’s so sweet mister! Makes me feel special! And that song was actually my proms theme!
That’s awesome to hear you guys kept me In the chat from time to time! It’s still so crazy being on this forum! ��
Excited to hear from everyone!

I feel like I just reconnected with an old friend. It is awesome for you to drop by your old "stomping grounds", Blake. In recent times, Adam Baer re-joined us and now Blake Bennet, perhaps the prolific model in posting on the forum. I will always remember your early posts of your sharing your love of astronomy with Mark, staying up all night together gazing at the galaxy.

But I will always thank you for a day in June of 2012, now nine years ago when Sha brought you, Jason, Denver and Cole to New York City for Pride. I was very nervous to meet the stars of my favorite obsession, Broke Straight Boys And I had told all my forum friends that I would NOT appear on a behind the scenes. But when I came up to the table and said hello to you Blake and introduced myself as mikeyank from the forum, your eyes lit up and there was a big smile on your face and you shouted to Jason Matthews, "Look, look. It's mikeyank". lol You and Jason treated me like I was the celebrity rather than the other way around.

And when you asked me to be filmed, after saying no, you looked into my eyes and said "Please", and I couldn't resist and you interviewed me, and we did a long segment, talking to my bestie at the time Ms. Kianna on my phone and it made for a great time. It is hard to believe that it is now nine years later. I of course still have my Broke Straight Boys towel that you and Jason and Denver autographed for me. Thank you Blake and it is fantastic to re-connect with you now all these years later. You are an awesome young man Blake and as I told you that day we met, you are even more handsome in person than you are on film. :biggrin:

C4E9FE3F-D2CB-46A5-AA07-A087C82CFB51.jpg

Last edited:
Blake it is great to hear from you. i will check out your OF page. i keep hoping you would return as you were my fave. have had you as my member photo since i joined up in the forum

I wish you well with great success ib your new endeavor. I also hope you have a happy & successful home life as well as your dear ones.

Howdy Blake!! Glad to see you're doing/looking good. I was one the few who instantly liked you from the beginning strictly for your hairy chest lol but once you opened your happy sweet voice everyone fell in love with you....

Howdy Blake!! Glad to see you're doing/looking good. I was one the few who instantly liked you from the beginning strictly for your hairy chest lol but once you opened your happy sweet voice everyone fell in love with you....

Well thank you very much!!! My hair has always been a topic of whether or not to keep it or shave it. Obviously I KEPT IT! Cuz I like it a lot. It’s me.

I feel like I just reconnected with an old friend. It is awesome for you to drop by your old "stomping grounds", Blake. In recent times, Adam Baer re-joined us and now Blake Bennet, perhaps the prolific model in posting on the forum. I will always remember your early posts of your sharing your love of astronomy with Mark, staying up all night together gazing at the galaxy.

But I will always thank you for a day in June of 2012, now nine years ago when Sha brought you, Jason, Denver and Cole to New York City for Pride. I was very nervous to meet the stars of my favorite obsession, Broke Straight Boys And I had told all my forum friends that I would NOT appear on a behind the scenes. But when I came up to the table and said hello to you Blake and introduced myself as mikeyank from the forum, your eyes lit up and there was a big smile on your face and you shouted to Jason Matthews, "Look, look. It's mikeyank". lol You and Jason treated me like I was the celebrity rather than the other way around.

And when you asked me to be filmed, after saying no, you looked into my eyes and said "Please", and I couldn't resist and you interviewed me, and we did a long segment, talking to my bestie at the time Ms. Kianna on my phone and it made for a great time. It is hard to believe that it is now nine years later. I of course still have my Broke Straight Boys towel that you and Jason and Denver autographed for me. Thank you Blake and it is fantastic to re-connect with you now all these years later. You are an awesome young man Blake and as I told you that day we met, you are even more handsome in person than you are on film. :biggrin:

View attachment 27856

Ahhh!!! So freakin cool!!!!! I’m loving all the support and memories you guys are bringing back!!!! This is a trip! And yes, I’m starting back up again, figured, “why not.” And so happy to hear from you guys!!!!!

thanks man! I appreciate the support!! It’s been a long time for sure! How do you like my OF set up?

Blake I really enjoy your Onlyfans. You are indeed as hot as always. i was a big fan of yours as you can tell by your photo on my forum posts. On your Onlyfans what i really like is your nervous laugh and innocence that you had while at Broke Straight Boys I will continue to be a fan since i doubt you will be returning to Broke Straight Boys Just keep being you

You've been one of my all time favorite models here on Broke Straight Boys, and it's exciting to know more material of yours will be coming into existence, but it's even more exciting to just see word from an old-school model like yourself. Even though we've never exchanged words before now, it still feels a bit like reconnecting with an old friend. It's also comforting to see a little bit of epilogue about someone from the internet; I'm honestly really pleased that you're in a pretty good place.
And with the news about how OF is changing its policies, this is probably a pretty good time to have reconnected with Broke Straight Boys, as well.

I too welcome you Redbeardf84 and my beard & hair is Moses-like not having been cut from be4 Covid nor will it be. I gfailed to add I hope you write often.

Last edited: