• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy thanksgiving !!!

jp2008

Reaction score
:001_smile::wink::001_smile::wink: Mark - David.. and to all who post here.. Hope you have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving holiday and can spend it with some that you love and with some who love you.. and for those you may have to spend the holiday alone.. I hope you can take time and enjoy your most loving memory.. ENJOY

That is very nice of you I am heading to the frozen north to be with friends and family. have a great Thanksgiving everyone

Thanks so much for your kindness in including us all in your thoughts.

I would like to say to all of the Broke Straight Boys staff and models, David and Mark and all the posters here Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving weekend.

To all of those traveling take care and be safe.
:waw:

Mark - David.. and to all who post here.. Hope you have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving holiday and can spend it with some that you love and with some who love you.. and for those you may have to spend the holiday alone.. I hope you can take time and enjoy your most loving memory.. ENJOY

And a happy one to you and all... Thanks.:001_wub:

Have a wonderful Holliday everyone, and just remember, it's a time for thanks and for giving(just say hi to someone you wouldn't normally speak to, you never know, you just might make a new friend, or find the one you have been searching for):thumbup:

To my wintry backyard of course to do some skinny-dipping in my pool! :lol: Hypothermia, anyone?!

Wow, a Polar Bear Club Thanksgiving event at your house, Sounds like fun. So, now what is the story you are selling your parents when they see all of theses nude guys in your pool on Thanksgiving? :cool::confused1: LOL:lol:

the frozen north i am iin is Pittsburgh Pa it is snowing and we are under a winter storm watch ws, but I am very glad to be here with friends and family and i wish you all the same