• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday SGVBOB

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I see that today is the birthday of longtime forum friend SGVBOB. I hope that today is a wonderful day and that this is the best year of your life. Enjoy your special day. :birthday: :par50::thumbup1:

:birthday: Hope your day is as "filled" as you want!:birthday:

Happy belated birthday. Sorry I'm late, but it is the thought that counts. I hope you had a nice day, and you have my hopes for many more!!

celebrating with the family)
(SO TRUE) long time fellow forumite friend, Mikeyank! I appreciate it! Sorry I am late getting back to you, but haven't been online much, as am in L.A. currently Thank you
I see that today is the birthday of longtime forum friend SGVBOB. I hope that today is a wonderful day and that this is the best year of your life. Enjoy your special day. :birthday: :par50::thumbup1:

ur tellin me Johnny! IDK which I am having happier thoughts aboughts about.....the fact that I am going bald before 50.....started in my 20s, or the fact that I will never be a white haired old man! LOL

:birthday: Sgvbob...You will never be this young again.LOL
So enjoy it. Have a wonderful day.:par50::39::birthday: xo

Stowe, Bro...with as long as we have 'known' each other, no need to apologize, it is the sentiment that I appreciate. Besides, I cannot disclose, however, I am going thru some pretty stressful sheeeeit right now, and not gonna end until prob mid May, and I will STILL end up getting fucked....and thIS BOTTOM is NOT looking forward to it!

Happy belated birthday. Sorry I'm late, but it is the thought that counts. I hope you had a nice day, and you have my hopes for many more!!

Stowe, Bro...with as long as we have 'known' each other, no need to apologize, it is the sentiment that I appreciate. Besides, I cannot disclose, however, I am going thru some pretty stressful sheeeeit right now, and not gonna end until prob mid May, and I will STILL end up getting fucked....and thIS BOTTOM is NOT looking forward to it!

Bob -

Sorry to hear about the stressful sheeeeit. Always a pain especially the older we get. I'll add you to my prayer list. On the other hand it is always a shame to hear when a fellow bottom is getting fucked and not the way we like it. Keep your chin up, pal!!

I appreciate it, Stowe...
Thanks!

Bob -

Sorry to hear about the stressful sheeeeit. Always a pain especially the older we get. I'll add you to my prayer list. On the other hand it is always a shame to hear when a fellow bottom is getting fucked and not the way we like it. Keep your chin up, pal!!

Last edited: