• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday, Mikeyank!

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to @mikeyank. One of the greatest! Hope you have a great day.

IMG_4325.gif

Jay, What can I say? Bruce, Brock and now Ricky!!!! Please don’t go find Jake Spencer and have him wish me a Happy Birtday too or I will have a heart attack, and that’s not a good thing lol

Jay, you are an amazing friend. And lining up these amazing models to wish me a Happy Birthday is so incredibly kind of you. Wow is the only thing I can say. Wow!!!!

Mikeyank - yom huledet sameach! Have a great birthday surrounded by those who value as much as all of us do. May you be blessed with another 120 years of health and happiness. Though I am just a bit jealous about the video shoutout. But then again I am a grouchy old lawyer. Now if you'll excuse me there are some kids making noise out on the street in front of the house. I need to go out and yell at them.

I had a spectacular birthday, filled with phone calls and texts from friends, from my childhood, from my original job, and many from my college days, and several cards and texts from friends of many years through this forum. And I was taken out to a great dinner last night with family and friends.

But my great day started with this thread right here started by the wonderful Jay. Much love to a very sweet man! ❤️ And I thank my fellow forumites for your kind wishes as well, and to David & Mark of Broke Straight Boys You run a classy operation and I appreciate being recognized by you both.

And once again through the magic of Jay and his connections, I thank the three Broke Straight Boys models for their sweet messages. Bruce and Ricky, you guys are hot and very kind. But mostly I thank a very underappreciated model, Brock who is a totally classy guy. He didn’t just say Hi to a random fan as requested by Jay. Brock knows exactly who I am as he mentioned my photos which he often gives “likes” to and my postings on the forum. I sure hope that David, Mark & Sha give Brock another chance to appear on Broke Straight Boys Yes, he comes on strong with his “act”, and if he were convinced to tone it down, I sure hope for a return visits by a very sexy model and a real nice young man! :thumbup1:

But you guys on the forum really rock for your sweet wishes and you guys validate my decision to remain an active member of this forum, through all the changes over the years. This forum was here for me at a very low point in my life and I love still having this outlet now at a very happy time for me as well. Broke Straight Boys I thank you for everything and I love you!!! 😘