• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Birthday Jay

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I just realized that today is the birthday of Broke Straight Boys Forum Superstar, Jaybifla. Jay has been so sweet to me on my birthdays with special pics of Jake & Ethan wishing me Happy Birthday and this year even had Darron on video wishing me personally a special day. I don’t have personal connections with any models or the skills to put together a tribute to Jay. All I can say is that it is my honor to have become friends with such a sweet and talented young man, in so many ways.

:birthday: Jay. Wishing you all the good things that life has to offer. Love you buddy. :smiley-love021:

IMG_1430.gif

I just realized that today is the birthday of Broke Straight Boys Forum Superstar, Jaybifla. Jay has been so sweet to me on my birthdays with special pics of Jake & Ethan wishing me Happy Birthday and this year even had Darron on video wishing me personally a special day. I don’t have personal connections with any models or the skills to put together a tribute to Jay. All I can say is that it is my honor to have become friends with such a sweet and talented young man, in so many ways.

:birthday: Jay. Wishing you all the good things that life has to offer. Love you buddy. :smiley-love021:

View attachment 173565
Aww. Thanks, @mikeyank I’ve enjoyed getting to know you these past few years and I’m thankful for your friendship. Love you too!

Belate HB, I hope you are well and in good health. May you have have a great new year filled with successes, joy and good health.

Hope you had an awesome birthday fellow Scorpio.

:waw::waw:
Oh that’s right. Yours was recently. I feel like a dumbass. I hope you had a great birthday as well, Mark. I think you said you went on a cruise last year. Did you do anything fun this year? I worked lol. But the Jags won today and that made my day!

Oh that’s right. Yours was recently. I feel like a dumbass. I hope you had a great birthday as well, Mark. I think you said you went on a cruise last year. Did you do anything fun this year? I worked lol. But the Jags won today and that made my day!

Oh it's all good, no worries. No cruises yet but looking haha. HBU?

Black Friday can run some good deals on cruises. Have you ever been on a gay cruise? I've been once and it was such an amazing experiencing. Never felt so free in my life.
No, but I have been on a drag race cruise. Lots of fun. Great shows.