• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fucking For The Fun Of It - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Good before scene. 2 sexy boys.

IMG_8568.jpeg

I found both to be accomplished players. They did it all and did it well,

I found this scene lacking chemistry, Blake has a nice dick but lacks personality, Harrison is good looking and has personality he also has a big dick. loved the camera view of Harrison's hairy ass. the money shot for both was not the best, too much editing and jacking off. I gave 5 to Harrison 4 to Blake and a 3.5 for the scene.

Just watched the scene, and it was a very good one. While Blake looks older and bigger than Harrison, in fact Blake is two years younger and five pounds lighter as his stats are age 21, 5'11", 135 pounds, while Harrison is 23 years old, 5'9", 140 pounds. But the big difference is Blake's 9 1/2 inch cock! So after both boys give great head to each other, Blake rims and then fucks Harrison's hot little ass! Apprehensive Harrison as Blake initially penetrated pleaded: "Go slow, go slow!", but as both boys got into the fuck, Harrison changed to blurt out: "Fuck yeah, pound that ass!" My only suggested improvement concerns the ending in which both boys just jerked themselves to orgasm. I think that the ending would have been hotter if Blake fucked the cum out of Harrison and then bred him after Blake shot his load. Still a very good scene!

I watched the after-scene as I usually do watch all BTS, and I enjoyed it as Harrison talked about learning to enjoy bottoming. And Blake has a cute smile and seemed sweet as well. Apparently this was the last scene for these two models of that shoot week, and it ended on a pleasant note for them and for me. And thanks to David as well, for leading the interesting conversation.

Just watched the scene, and it was a very good one. While Blake looks older and bigger than Harrison, in fact Blake is two years younger and five pounds lighter as his stats are age 21, 5'11", 135 pounds, while Harrison is 23 years old, 5'9", 140 pounds. But the big difference is Blake's 9 1/2 inch cock! So after both boys give great head to each other, Blake rims and then fucks Harrison's hot little ass! Apprehensive Harrison as Blake initially penetrated pleaded: "Go slow, go slow!", but as both boys got into the fuck, Harrison changed to blurt out: "Fuck yeah, pound that ass!" My only suggested improvement concerns the ending in which both boys just jerked themselves to orgasm. I think that the ending would have been hotter if Blake fucked the cum out of Harrison and then bred him after Blake shot his load. Still a very good scene!
I just watched the post scene interview in which David gave then both $1500 each, which obviously pleased them both! While I did comment that the ending could have been better while giving this scene high ratings, I think that that the current rating of 3.89 as I write this is unduly low.