• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fuck Your Wifi - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Drew is hot as hell to me. That smile and that body, lord have mercy. Dallas is hot too but what’s up with the fingernails, Dallas? Do you play banjo?
I’m excited for this scene…..I just hope Dallas doesn’t finger Drew. Dallas if you’re reading this, I’m just joking with ya. Just please stop drinking chocolate milk. It was my favorite too when I was your age and I was slim and and then I gained so much weight…..I was fat by 22 and it was all from drinking chocolate milk.

Hot scene. Drew’s body is amazing. That side profile of the ass while Dallas is fucking him doggy…….perfection.

I really like Dallas, who is young, hot and drop dead handsome, probably gay but believeably straight. In any event Dallas is young and handsome enough to bed both boys and girls if he is so inclined. Drew is a really nice guy, but his body and life resume check all of the gay boxes: sang, danced and did chorus in high school, inflected voice, tattoos, piercings in nose and a big one under his left earlobe, loves to bottom, waits tables full time and does Only Fans and a Broke Straight Boys viewer since his teens. Very nice guy, but I suspect Mikeyank would find him to be not even close to his believeably straight standard. Nice 24 year old guy, bod buffed from his almost daily workouts and a very good bottom. And that is exactly how today's scene played out.

Thank you, KG, for that information .

It is clear Drew is to new to guy sex. It was a good scene they did everything & did it well.

I enjoyed the scene, Drew is definitely new to filming and will get better as he progresses, I have a question regarding Dallas's fingernails, is he into crossdressing? I gave the scene a 4 all the way around.

I enjoyed the scene, Drew is definitely new to filming and will get better as he progresses, I have a question regarding Dallas's fingernails, is he into crossdressing? I gave the scene a 4 all the way around.

We have been seeing this more and more and mainly from straight people

Dallas did not directly tell us he is transitioning or crossdressing. I know now in his real life, he has been having sex with both guys and girls. On his social media, he has been making suggestions and hints he is transitioning and on social media I notice he has been coloring his fingernails and growing them out.

The last time he was here, he dyed his hair red from blonde. I am not sure what is going on but he did tell me he is going to take a brake from filming with studios for now. So I am just keeping in touch with him and only time will tell what is going on with him and I will keep you guys posted and let you know what happens.

Dallas did not directly tell us he is transitioning or crossdressing. I know now in his real life, he has been having sex with both guys and girls. On his social media, he has been making suggestions and hints he is transitioning and on social media I notice he has been coloring his fingernails and growing them out.

The last time he was here, he dyed his hair red from blonde. I am not sure what is going on but he did tell me he is going to take a brake from filming with studios for now. So I am just keeping in touch with him and only time will tell what is going on with him and I will keep you guys posted and let you know what happens.
I always support an individual’s decision to live their life to the fullest and be happy in their skin. I do like Dallas and wish him nothing but happiness and love.

Damn, David’s dropping all kinds of info tonight.

Dallas wouldn’t be the first. We had Dimitri who became Anya.

95CF7D93-6B2F-4A23-9834-8D669F64BE5E.jpeg