• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Former model ZAKK

tangogent

Reaction score
Does anyone else want to see former model ZAKK again?
I've just discovered his videos and he really sets the bar for cuteness and beauty of form.
He also is a verbal bottom, which adds lots of points in my book.

Mark, is this in the realm of the feasible?
If so, MORE ZAKK, please!

x

We'll probably never see him again tang, well at least on this site. I have seen him quite a bit over the last few years on other sites. For such a young boy he has been around!

Zakk had so much SEX APPEAL...

Does anyone else want to see former model ZAKK again?
I've just discovered his videos and he really sets the bar for cuteness and beauty of form.
He also is a verbal bottom, which adds lots of points in my book.

Mark, is this in the realm of the feasible?
If so, MORE ZAKK, please!

x

Dear tangogent,

I too would love to have Zakk return again to Broke Straight Boys with his "special gifts". :drool: He was so very delicious to watch and he was versatile, too! It has not been that long since he was here and I cannot imagine he has changed significantly, other than to become even more sexy yet! Great choice! :smiley-love001:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

zakk-kyler07.jpg

Carter really does have some similar characteristics. I immediately thought of Zakk during his scene with Colin.

Carter really does have some similar characteristics. I immediately thought of Zakk during his scene with Colin.

There are some similar characteristics between Carter and Zakk, maybe that is why I am such a Carter fan.:biggrin:

Wouldn't it be great if they could find us someone that reminded us of Kyler?:001_wub:
models.jpg

Shazam! That would be fantastic!
I love our stable right now, tho. So much potential!

tangogent,
You can find ZAKK in some hot scenes on HSBoys with Jerry Hall. I also Googled an interview with him years ago. He admitted he was gay and had a steady boyfriend with a 10" cock....yes, a very lucky boy. I have not seen him anything in a while. Kyler, his partner on Broke Straight Boys, is in a seen of Amateur Boys First Time, enjoy!

There are some similar characteristics between Carter and Zakk, maybe that is why I am such a Carter fan.:biggrin:

Wouldn't it be great if they could find us someone that reminded us of Kyler?:001_wub:
models.jpg
The supposed real college dorm friends coming to perform on the futon together were the hottest to me, including one of my favorite duo's ever, Robert & Alden.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 91
Besides Zakk, I too loved to watch the interaction of Robert & Alden

The supposed real college dorm friends coming to perform on the futon together were the hottest to me, including one of my favorite duo's ever, Robert & Alden.

Dear Mikeyank,

Robert and Alden had me wrapped around their sexy vibe back then too. I watched them repeatedly, as I found them so very believable and downright hypnotising to me. These two sweet boys really had me going and I have always wanted MORE!!! I can only imagine how their dorm situation continued forward. Who knows, they may be married to each other and have kids, too! I would love for them to make a "one-time only video to bring us all up to speed"!

Sincerely boner material,

Stimpy

The things I could do to KYLER! ! :thumbup::001_wub:
:cool:
models.jpg

hello-hello !!! once again I tried to find bsb1 models through the "boys" search and they are not listed like Holden. and now: Robert and Alden.
what's a curious sister to do? :confused1:

hello-hello !!! once again I tried to find bsb1 models through the "boys" search and they are not listed like Holden. and now: Robert and Alden.
what's a curious sister to do? :confused1:

Try looking for them under "Episodes" and using the "name starting with" Filter. I just checked and Holden's vids are there, as are Robert and Alden's.

Hey AsIseeIt,

To find a model you want, the easiest thing, that I do, is go to "episodes" and find the model under the first three initials of their names. Hope it helps.:thumbup:

hola ! hola ! RBAR & BETH, Yes! I found Robert and Alden and also Holden ( from another thread - guided by RBAR ). YOU guys RRROCK !!
btw, Ms.Beth, have you read my prev post (forgot what thread tho:crying2:) that you're my fave poster/forumite?..... WHELL, I would like to formally add RBAR to my exclusive list of "fave posters" ...:sneaky2::kissass:

Happy to help!! :) Enjoy - they are some good scenes!