• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Fire Island, Saturday, August 8th, Cherry Grove, NY

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
Fire Island House Party in Cherry Grove, NY is the host for our Saturday, August 8th event. Please contact me (PMs work fine) before Friday, August 7th and I'll get you in for free. This event is very well attended so I suggest you get there early!

Great space both inside and out. The weather was cooperating extremely well, along with special events being held on Fire Island, made this an exceptional event. The boys and I had an opportunity to meet quite a few current members, including at least 3 from Europe!

Derik was even interviewed for an hour on Daniel Narcidio’s radio show. His show has an affable yet sly demeanor in his self-appointed role as the ringmaster of this circus of freaky talent, TV Land–style drop-ins, and outlandish advice-givers. The show is rebroadcast on stations throughout the nation, so look for it in your town. Derik made us proud.

The party had a professional photographer there and he promised he’d send me over pictures. Once I get those, I’ll post them here.

Pics

Attachments

• DSCN0251.jpg
    DSCN0251.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0252.jpg
    DSCN0252.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN0253.jpg
    DSCN0253.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN0258.jpg
    DSCN0258.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0256.jpg
    DSCN0256.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 48
Do my eyes decieve me or is that our first photo of a naked Alec? Is it Alec though? If so...Alec, you look hot! :001_tt1: If not a little drunk. LOL You're not too big, not too small...you're just right.

And Derek! You can sit on my lap naked any time you want. :tongue_smilie: I'd be willing to stay dressed the whole time.

Last edited:
That's Derek sitting on Daniel's lap during his radio interview. By the way, that episode of the radio program will be rebroadcast this Saturday's from 4pm to 6pm, Eastern time. If you can't find it in your city, you can listen on line here: www.qnation.fm

That's Derek sitting on Daniel's lap during his radio interview. By the way, that episode of the radio program will be rebroadcast this Saturday's from 4pm to 6pm, Eastern time. If you can't find it in your city, you can listen on line here: www.qnation.fm

Wow, thank you patrick.

Patrick, thank you for the pic of Alec. I will be listening on saturday from 4p.m. to 6p.m.