• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Erotic Story: Making Love

Phantom

Reaction score
Normally, my stories are fiction, but this one is a true story. The names have been changed to protect his and my identity, but the details are true. Enjoy.

Making Love
It was just another internet hook-up, or so I thought when we decided to meet. I had been talking with Danny for a few weeks on messenger and we even used our web cams to give each other a good show. He’s about eight years older than me, but we were hitting it off chatting on messenger and decided to get together one evening. Danny had salt and pepper hair. Some guys turn gray a little earlier than others and it shows more on darker hair. I have blond hair. Since he didn’t live alone and my place just wasn’t going to work at this time, we got a hotel for the evening. When I picked him up to take him to the hotel, we spent some time talking and getting to know one another a little better. It’s always more awkward when you meet in person than when you talk on messenger. He couldn’t drive for some medical reason I can’t remember. The talking ended when we got to the hotel. It was a real nice room for $80 a night. As soon as I closed the door, he walked up, pulled me close, and kissed me. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss. Our cloths were flying in every direction as we undressed each other. We fell on the bed, still kissing, wearing only our boxers. Those didn’t stay on for very long either. He had a six inch cut cock with decent size balls. I took his dick in my hand and licked it up and down the shaft before swallowing it. I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head as he sighed with pleasure at my oral skills. That is one thing guys praise me for. I can really suck cock, and I love to see the look of ecstasy on their faces as I pleasure them.

I went slowly at first; using every technique I knew to bring him pleasure. Occasionally, I would release his cock to lick and suck on his balls. Then, I’d swallow his cock again, making sure I ran my tongue across the underside of his manhood. Each time, I would pick up the pace a little. Danny would moan and whisper words of praise and encouragement to me. I sucked on him harder and harder, but after a little while of me sucking him, I stopped so as not to make him cum just yet, I came back up to his lips, pausing at his sensitive nipples for a moment, and kissed him passionately. We changed positions and he sucked me. He was a little intimidated by my size. I’m about 7½ inches and a little thick, so I get this a lot from guys who aren’t into big dicks. Danny worked on my cock, pulling my foreskin back to suck on the head. I loved it when a guy can really suck a dick and not just play with it. Few have been able to take all of it, and he proved to be one of them. He swallowed my whole cock and buried his nose in my pubes. I let out a few moans and grunts of pleasure.

“Oh, yeah, baby”, I said barely above a whisper. “Do that to me again.”

Well, he did, and my eyes closed and I exhaled with a moan as he sucked my cock down all the way to the base again. After a while, we got into a 69 and I licked and sucked on his balls while he sucked my dick. I moved past his balls and spread his cheeks. There it was. My hard dick longed to be in that tight hole. Now, it was time to get him ready for it. I began to rim him, which got him moaning. As I did this, Danny began to lick my balls. I continued to lick and finger his ass in preparation of pounding him good like he always said he wanted. He sucked on one of my balls, then the other while I fingered him. He would suck one into his warm mouth and roll it around gently. When he opened up and took both at once, I popped up, panting, and said “DAMN”. He was driving me wild. I love it when guys play with my balls like that. I did my best to return to rimming him when he released my nuts and repositioned himself. I felt his hands on my butt. Then I felt him spreading my cheeks. Finally I felt his tongue flick across my sphincter. I do love being rimmed. We locked our bodies tighter together, burying our faces in each other’s asses. The more I pleasured him, the harder he worked on me. Finally, we let go of each other and our lips met again for a passionate kiss.

“You ready for this”, I finally said, holding my very hard cock straight up.

“I don’t know”, he said hesitantly. “You’re bigger than I thought and I don’t think I can take it.”

“I think you can handle it”, I assured him.

“I just don’t know”, Danny replied. “I don’t think I’m ready to try taking that just yet”. He was looking at my hard dick as he said this.

I didn’t understand why he decided this now. How could he have not known how big I was? I told him on messenger and he saw me on the web cam. He had to know. Maybe he thought I was exaggerating and that the angle on the cam made it look bigger than it actually was, but I never needed to exaggerate. I’ve never been one to brag about it and I am not an exhibitionist, but I have an above average cock and large, low-hanging balls. After several failed attempts to persuade him, it was agreed that I would bottom first and he would try later to take me. I wasn’t exactly unhappy with this. I’m versatile and can take it or give it. I mounted him and eased his manhood into my tight, waiting hole. It had been a while since I got fucked, but I was ready to ride his cock hard. I love riding a guy. It feels so good with their hard meat rubbing my prostate as I bounce up and down on it while jerking my own cock. He felt so good inside me. It wasn’t long before I shot a big load right into his face and all over his chest. I’ve always been able to shoot far like that, especially when bouncing up and down on a guy’s dick. It didn’t take him much longer to cum. After that, we just cuddled in bed for a while, kissing, before showering together. In the shower, we made out again.

We went back out and got something to eat. Yeah, a part of me did not want to get dressed so we could continue making love, but you try having sex when your blood sugar is low. During the trip, we talked about how good it was. He seemed less nervous now and I was starting to get more comfortable with him. After we got back to the room and ate and cleaned up, it was time to do it all over again. Cloths were off and flying in every direction. We didn’t bother leaving our boxers on that time. We wanted nothing between us. Our lips were locked together and our naked bodies intertwined. This time, I played with his ass again and even rubbed my cock against his hole. I fingered him to get him ready. Although he said he was usually the bottom, his ass was pretty tight. After some fingering, he decided he was ready to try it and told me I could try to stick it in. I lubed him up and slowly, gently slid my cock into his tight ass. He accepted me with very little difficulty. We were lying on our side with me behind him, sliding in and out of his tight butt ever so slowly to let him get use to my cock. I held him tight and caressed his chest as I did this, kissing his neck and occasionally turning his head toward me so that I could kiss him on the lips.

“Oh, Scott”, he whispered. “This feels so good. “

After a while, I pulled out, flipped him on his back, put his legs on my shoulders, and slid right back into him. In this position, I was able to pick up the pace. He didn’t object. In fact, he begged for it.

“Oh, yeah, Scott”, he would say. “Faster. Fuck me.”

I would lean in and embrace him and kiss him from time to time while I continued to fuck him. Time did not matter now. We only wanted to be one with each other, and we were at this time. I began to feel my load rising and my balls pulled closer to my body. I panted harder and harder as I pounded away at his ass. Finally, with a loud grunt, I shot my load inside him. As my orgasm subsided, I looked down at Danny, breathing heavily. He had a big smile on his face. I fell on top of him and we embraced and kissed for a while, my still hard cock still buried deep in his butt. His legs were wrapped around my and locket together. He wrapped his arms around me and we just held each other.

We stayed like that for a while. As I said, time meant nothing to us then, only each other’s embrace. I stayed hard the whole time. I was so comfortable with Danny. After I pulled out, we held each other and talked about the experience.

“That was amazing”, said Danny. “I didn’t think I could take you, but you were gentle and holding me while you fucked me made it easy. That was the best sex I have had in a long time. Hell that may be the best I ever had.”

“That was more than just sex for me, Danny”, I said. “That was truly making love.”

“You’re absolutely right, Scott”, he agreed. “There is a difference.”

We kissed again and caressed each other. I was exhausted after that and we just cuddled up with me holding him. We talked for a while, and then I noticed something. Without even touching his cock, he got rock hard again. Third time’s the charm, right? I decided I wanted to ride him again, so I asked him if he wanted to.

“Sure”, Danny replied. “If you thing you’re up to it.”

I was definitely up to it, figuratively and literally. I mounted him and slid down on his hard cock again and proceeded to bounce up and down on it. His hands ran up and town my torso and thighs as I rode him and jerked my hard dick. He bucked under me, his hips rising to meet my ass. His hard cock inside of me was touching the right areas. It didn’t take me too long to cum and I shot over his head this time, hitting the wall.

“Damn, dude”, Danny exclaimed.

As my orgasm subsided, I noticed his face had changed and so had his breathing. I thought he was just talking about my shooting so far when he said “damn”. Well, he was, but he was also shooting his load inside me while I was shooting mine. It was my first simultaneous orgasm.

“Wow”, said Danny. “That was something else. When you blew your load, your ass muscles clamped down on my dick and milked the cum right out.”

We once again showered and then got back in the bed. My cock was very sensitive at this point, so stroking it again after shooting three times in one evening was not happening. Danny had other plans. He decided to suck my dick again. If he had pulled the foreskin forward and only pulled it back to tease me a little, it would have been fine, but he didn’t. He pulled it back and sucked directly on the now ultrasensitive head.

“Take easy, man”, I said as he used his tongue skillfully to stimulate my cock head. “I’m real sensitive there right now.”

He did not let up, but instead sucked harder. My muscles were shaking and I was moaning and gasping as he gave a fantastic blow job. I grunted loudly. He wouldn’t let up. He took my entire cock in his mouth, driving me wild. This went on for a while. Finally, he came up for air and we cuddled and kissed again.

This is when I came up with a way to get him back for that. I started playing with his ass again and began to finger him. When he was ready, I got my thumb in and curved it up a little to find his prostate. I rubbed and teased his prostate, driving him wild. I started off slowly and gently messaging his P-spot. He loved it. Soon, I was tapping against it softly and teasing him every way I could. His legs were thrashing about on the bed and his hole got tighter.

“Holy shit”, he exclaimed. “Damn, Scott, give it a rest. This is too much.”

I wouldn’t let up. He was going to get a taste of what I had just experienced. His hole contracted around my thumb, but I didn’t let up. I kept messaging his prostate and tapping on it ever so lightly. He would grab my arm to get me to slow down, but I didn’t. As I ran my thumb against it, rubbing it gently, he moaned loudly and thrashed around. His sphincter clamped down tight as he moaned even louder, gasping for air. I continued this for a moment longer, then finally decided he had enough, but I wanted to see if he was close just in case.

“Are you about to cum?” I asked.

“I feel like I just did” he replied, sounding out of breath. I eased up and as soon as his muscles relaxed a little, I slowly pulled my thumb out of him.

“Wow”, he said panting hard, smiling at me. “No one has ever done anything like that to me. That was great.”

We cuddled up together with me pressed against his back and he fell asleep in my arms. After sex, I only want to be with my partner, completely naked and cuddled up together. Too many guys just like to cum and go. To me, there’s more to it, and it appeared Danny felt the same way. I held him tight around his chest and closed my eyes, drifting off as well. It was a bitter—sweet moment when we had to say goodbye the next day. We planned to get together again, but could never make it work with our schedules and the distance between us. After a while, we just drifted apart, but that will always be an experience I remember well.

Last edited:
Phantom,

What a beautiful and erotic story. You pulled me into the story and I cAMe out of it, almost feeling satisfied! LOL If that makes any sense. I love to read stories, hell, I just love to read.

As Mikeyank like to say, "may we have another, please?"

Phantom,

What a beautiful and erotic story. You pulled me into the story and I cAMe out of it, almost feeling satisfied! LOL If that makes any sense. I love to read stories, hell, I just love to read.

As Mikeyank like to say, "may we have another, please?"

Yes I was dragged into it too and in the end I was a bit jealous of both of you. Jlips this was a true story so we can only have another one if a similar thing happened.

Very nice story, thank you for sharing. I know you said you both drifted apart, but do you ever hear from him? Did this experience "set the tone" for other experiences?

Very nice story, thank you for sharing. I know you said you both drifted apart, but do you ever hear from him? Did this experience "set the tone" for other experiences?

I can't really go into detail here, Beth, but while we had passionate sex, we had difficulties in the relationship. The last time I put something on messenger, he blocked me because of these difficulties. He let pointless things in his life get in the way. More than that, I'm not comfortable saying.