• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Duncan Tyler

Levicoffin

Virgin
Reaction score
Hey, so I was always a big Duncan Tyler fan, and I check this board from time to time to see if he's shown up anywhere online again. I know there are other big fans of his out there too. I've only ever found one other scene he did outside of Broke Straight Boys, with boy's halfway house as Owen. Would love more info or just general discussion about him- I feel like he could have run thru more bottoms before he retired!

Me too. Would be nice to know whatever became of him and where he is now. Mark?

Not according to what was shown under the videos

Yes they are. Look at Duncan’s page.

Dexter. And Trent. Two of our Broke Straight Boys boys all available for viewing here.

Attachments

• EF2BAC48-7C32-4496-938F-6D7A97C7344E.jpeg
    EF2BAC48-7C32-4496-938F-6D7A97C7344E.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 622BA21F-E75B-4227-A1AC-E7912BA31213.jpeg
    622BA21F-E75B-4227-A1AC-E7912BA31213.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 64
I don’t think so, but if you can find them, please share :)
All you have to do is a sear under the name gay for pay model with his name. I did mine on google. I had no interest in watching as it is enough for me what he did on Broke Straight Boys & I could care less if he did elsewhere it does not detract or add to him. I remember him & liked his work.

Well, since you are the Duncan expert I will except your word as I only took a few minutes to look. Asd I said we agree Duncan was a hot player.

I loved Duncan with that big dick and stoney attitude!!!! One of my top 10 fav scenes is with
him and my little rag doll Anthony :love:

Does anyone know if he ever had any socials up? or any interesting info to add? I know its unlikely but worth a shot