• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dr. Sage Fucks Nurse Sanders

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
New to the clinic Nurse Jamie Sanders introduces himself to Dr. Sage. They then discuss the ongoing student sperm donation drive, in which each college boy gets $40 per donation. When Dr. Sage then tells the new nurse that staff can donate as well, Nurse Jamies volunteers, down to his knees Dr. Sage goes, to take out the flaccid nurse dick and suck it to hardness. Dr. Sage then says he wants to donate as well, but, when Nurse Jamie pulls out the doc cock, it pops out rock hard, but the new nurse sucks it anyway! Then Dr. Sage lifts Jamie up, turns him around, bends him over, rims and then fucks the cum out of him, and then Dr. Sage pulls out and shoots his own big load all over Jamie. When Jamie asks "Where are the sperm sample containers?", Dr. Sage fesses up and admits "I just wanted to fuck you!", to which Nurse Jamie replied: "Then I want my $40!" Amusing plot and hot fuck scene!

doctor-gave-me-prostate-exam.jpg