• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Do you look at scene photos?

I love the pictures, especially when there are ass shots or hole shots from behind.

I just glance at them to see what to expect in the scene, so I guess my vote is Yes. I often look more closely later if I want to post a pic on the forum.

Yopu bet! For me they are as important and some cases even more so than the video.

I love the pictures, especially when there are ass shots or hole shots from behind.

THIS! I love back view and any view focusing on buttocks, anuses and feet soles. I often also make my own screengrabs.

May I suggest you post with your before chat some preview pictures that might just entice the viewer.

I myself do. I often hope the still photo captures a really good view that may be blocked from the video camera by an arm, a leg or just an awkward angle. Plus, sometimes a photo just better captures a moment in time better than a video pause.

I myself do. I often hope the still photo captures a really good view that may be blocked from the video camera by an arm, a leg or just an awkward angle. Plus, sometimes a photo just better captures a moment in time better than a video pause.

Tampa you said it so well I fully agree with your comment

I voted yes, although it is only occasionally that I do so. And that happens if I am trying to get a clearer shot of a film clip. Sometime I luck out and others, not so much.

I'm an old school member! So looking at the photos is part of my process before watching the scene...

No one is as old school as I am & I stand on that!