• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dear Damien Kyle - a transcedent (HU)MAN of action..thanks

KRU1996

Reaction score
dear Damien Kyle:

this last scene with with Romeo you proved yourself a MAN who is confident of his masculinity and secure in himself with just a smile and your performance...
the key point came when Romeo was asked whether he henjoyed the sex with a guy and he answered with a biological answer about how he could not help himself with his prostate getting hit by a cock ---> YOU SIMPLY SMILED because you have understood that the fact that you can and do enjoy the anal penetrative sex that, of course, bangs on your prostate does not mean somehow compromise your masculinity, manhood, heterosexualness, ability to please a chick or enjoy pussysex, or make you weak.
In that moment we the Fratmates of Kappa Rho Upsilon cheered you and to a man we agreed that you are the model of the confident 21st century man who understands that he can have pleasure with whomever he wants when he wants to and he defines himself because you have found the joy of pleasuring another human and being pleasured by another human - that is a transcendent plane.
Damien you are just BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks,

Much love and muahzis
KRU

dear Damien Kyle:

this last scene with with Romeo you proved yourself a MAN who is confident of his masculinity and secure in himself with just a smile and your performance...
the key point came when Romeo was asked whether he henjoyed the sex with a guy and he answered with a biological answer about how he could not help himself with his prostate getting hit by a cock ---> YOU SIMPLY SMILED because you have understood that the fact that you can and do enjoy the anal penetrative sex that, of course, bangs on your prostate does not mean somehow compromise your masculinity, manhood, heterosexualness, ability to please a chick or enjoy pussysex, or make you weak.
In that moment we the Fratmates of Kappa Rho Upsilon cheered you and to a man we agreed that you are the model of the confident 21st century man who understands that he can have pleasure with whomever he wants when he wants to and he defines himself because you have found the joy of pleasuring another human and being pleasured by another human - that is a transcendent plane.
Thanks,

Much love and muahzis
KRU

Damn, just like my husband's prostate...you KRU are right where you should be...and feel so good!:thumbup:

dear Damien Kyle:

Thanks,

Much love and muahzis
KRU

Dear Mr. Kyle:
As a former bit actor from Hollywood, I learned early on that not even a talented, celebrated star can save an inept script. We remember ISHTAR as a prime example of this. While you are a quality performer on Broke Straight Boys, I am concerned your time here may be drawing nigh. When a horse, so to speak, looses his ability to serve and service, all one has to do is call out for Frau Bluher. Well, my friend, Frau Bluher seems to be calling out for you. I do not know who pairs you models up, but I would think each model would have the right to refuse performing with another, In your recent video with Romeo, even though you were outstanding and deliciously awesome, I noticed you strained to save the scene by bailing Romeo out of his funk time and time again. To my personal dismay, my focus was on your futile efforts, as well as on that mark on your arm you so expediently clarified for me.
Mr. Kyle, you are far better than you think you are, so do not allow others to guile you into selling yourself short just to bail them out. Be you as we know you, not as they want you to be. Direct your own actions, for you recognize and understand your limits and abilities. Do the next right thing and that is to stay you.

Damian - so glad you apparently have tough skin. As one of my favorites, i am most disappointed, not with you, but who the Broke Straight Boys management pairs you with!

im sorry :/ who do you think i should start pairing up with ?

Dimmie, I have yet to view all your scenes, but you can rest assured, I definitely shall. I shall do likewise for Paul, Spencer Todd (the REAL Spencer Todd and not the watered-down version), and Brandon Beal. I may even include Daniel.
As for to whom you should be paired, you already did your introductory masturbation scene, so you were beautifully paired with yourself, and masterfully so. I would love to see you top Daniel; he is quite a sport and knows how to produce a good climax (literally). Top him and whip his bum during the action.

witch one on here the new guys is the hottest to you damien witch one would you like to bottom for

witch one on here the new guys is the hottest to you damien witch one would you like to bottom for

honestly i think if me sonny did another scene this time just us that it would be hawt! He kinda reminds me of this kid i knew in high school :p kinky i know right !

honestly i think if me sonny did another scene this time just us that it would be hawt! He kinda reminds me of this kid i knew in high school :p kinky i know right !

Hummmm, interesting! I like it though! As Timm Gunn would say "Make it work.":001_rolleyes:

Alright there,Damien! Hope you're keeping good! Your reply above was brilliant, candid and honest. When I scrolled through and read this I was expecting a more veiled reply, maybe a wink and a 'I'll leave you to guess for yourself'. Cheers for being so open! Sonny hasn't been about for a while....or has he? Are you saying more than we know?lol. But if he hasn't returned surely it's in your power to tempt him back

Alright there,Damien! Hope you're keeping good! Your reply above was brilliant, candid and honest. When I scrolled through and read this I was expecting a more veiled reply, maybe a wink and a 'I'll leave you to guess for yourself'. Cheers for being so open! Sonny hasn't been about for a while....or has he? Are you saying more than we know?lol. But if he hasn't returned surely it's in your power to tempt him back

:p thanks man

there was a hot guy in my high school class to love to see him again love to see you top Cage Kafig