• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

David Adamson of D&E Productions and BSB on You Tube.

Julian The Apostate

Reaction score
I was on You Tube and discovered the video blog created by David Adamson of
D & E Productions and a producer for Broke Straight Boys

He discussed his time creating content which appeared on Broke Straight Boys and the models he worked with.

He has posted a number of videos on You Tube and they do fill in much information about this site and his relationship with the models.

As a long time Broke Straight Boys subscriber, I found the videos enlightening and reminded me of why I gave some credence to whatever Adamson said and posted.

Worth a view and your time.

Julian The Apostate

I totally agree Julian. For fans of this site, David has offered a ton of inside info on his YouTube channel. I recommend it.

I was on You Tube and discovered the video blog created by David Adamson of
D & E Productions and a producer for Broke Straight Boys

He discussed his time creating content which appeared on Broke Straight Boys and the models he worked with.

He has posted a number of videos on You Tube and they do fill in much information about this site and his relationship with the models.

As a long time Broke Straight Boys subscriber, I found the videos enlightening and reminded me of why I gave some credence to whatever Adamson said and posted.

Worth a view and your time.

Julian The Apostate
The late Gore Vidal wrote a book entitled "Julian" about Julian the Apostate, which you would like. It's a good read from the Apostate's point of view!