• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Dallas Gets Fucked by Both Liam and Justin

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Just watched the before interview scene of Liam, Justin and Dallas. From the scene notes, it appears that Liam and Justin are going at it, when Dallas without knocking walks in and gets a mini gang bang from Liam and Justin! While Justin is not my fav model, Liam and Dallas are! So I am looking forward to this scene! College Boy Physicals recently posted three brand new scenes with some new talent in a ten day period. Broke Straight Boys in contrast appears to be in a period of not having the normal compliment of models per filming period. But I give Broke Straight Boys credit for making lemonaide out of lemons by recently doing its first three way in a long time and now following up with another this Saturday. I view this as a creative reaction to an eleventh hour model drop out or failed test.

I like Justin and I liked the change-up of David giving the three boys each a cock ring. I got a sense of deja vu hearing David’s voice as the three guys were stroking their dicks on the futon. It’s been a while.

Liam has been overused but I think he’s cute and I like his personality. Dallas comes across to me as a guy who likes to talk about his experiences with girls to prove that he’s straight. Often the guys who talk about it are covering up their true feelings, but as Johnny used to say, “I think they’re all gay”. :tongue:

Just watched the scene. Kudos to Broke Straight Boys for the early release time this week. Justin and Liam are going at it in a bedroom with a closed but unlocked door, and enter Dallas. After three way shock and embarrassment, Dallas get thrown onto the bed, stripped, sucked and then gave head himself. While continuing to blow Justin, Liam gave Dallas a fine rimming. Liam asked Dallas if he wanted to get fucked, Dallas mumbled with his mouth full of Justin's cock, Liam replied "I'll take that as a yes!" and started his fine fuck of Dallas' hot ass. In the tag team spirit, Justin and Liam switch with Dallas taking a second cock up the butt. Three big loads all shot over Dallas' body. Great three way enhanced by the smoking hot bodies of Liam and Dallas, who in turn drew out Justin's best scene ever for Broke Straight Boys!

I like Justin and I liked the change-up of David giving the three boys each a cock ring. I got a sense of deja vu hearing David’s voice as the three guys were stroking their dicks on the futon. It’s been a while.

Liam has been overused but I think he’s cute and I like his personality. Dallas comes across to me as a guy who likes to talk about his experiences with girls to prove that he’s straight. Often the guys who talk about it are covering up their true feelings, but as Johnny used to say, “I think they’re all gay”. :tongue:

As you touched on, if you go back to the Pre Scene Interview, Broke Straight Boys set up an answer to the "I think they're all gay" sentiment, when the boys doubted their ability to stay hard in an all male three way, and David broke out the cock rings "because they were straight!" I share your doubts as well, but credit Broke Straight Boys with an ingenious response with that cock ring ploy!

The proof is in their body language & body of work(no pun intended).

This scene was pretty good. A few people think this is Justin’s best scene but I personally think the scene with Darron is better. If I had to put my money on which of these boys had sex with a girl last it would be Justin. I don’t think Liam or Dallas is straight at all. In fact I think they’re all bi with Justin leaning the straightest and also the only one who hasn’t been to Clay’s.