• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cuban Delight

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
The scene opened with David cautioning the models not to read the comments on this Forum as "They can be brutal!" The flip fuck scene itself involved two 135 pounders, 19 year old, 5'10" Mikey and 23 year old, 5'11" Javier, a first generation immigrant from Cuba. Mikey has the long hair and a hot teen bod unmarred by ugly tattoos that one would expect from the skater that he is. In contrast, Javier's bod is marred by excessive ugly tattoos which really detract from his appearance. Both claim to be gay for pay straight boys, and Mikey has two strong arguments to back his claim up - a female fiance and a baby daughter. Turning to the sex, nice exchange of blow jobs. I really liked now Javier grabbed Mikey's long hair and pulled it as he was receiving head, both because it improved our view of the blow, and it is what straight boys do a lot when receiving head from a female. Both boys then topped for their first time at Broke Straight Boys and did a good job. At one point Mikey pulled out and his erection went down but promptly went back up upon reinsertion into Javier's ass. Javier actually looked his best when being fucked from behind, as we no longer had to look at most of his excessive ugly tattoos! Mikey was overdue topping as the fact that he has a baby daughter establishes that he knows how to do it! I enjoyed this scene.

As I watched this video, I couldn't stop looking at the expressions on Javier's face. I find that using facial expressions is much better than using lung power.
Two bottoms, Gator did his part well.
I gave the video the highest rating and the models a high rating.

I really like this scene. Both guys brought a lot to it. I LOVE Javier's hairy ass! So hot. I also like Gator's small ass and slender body. The guys came across as down to earth straight guys who were in it for the money but who actually had fun getting it on with each other. Maybe the word is "natural"--they both are natural and the scene of two straight guys sucking and fucking is natural too. Great job, guys! Really nice scene!

There is something cute about Javier's attitude that I find attractive. Not a big tattoo fan but I can sort of overlook it with Javier. I like the kid.......maybe he should explore more about his topping skills. He certainly has better oral skills than Gator. Speaking of which, I didn't find him so objectionable in this scene, but not sure why not. I really do wish he would do something with his hair......it just looks so unkept. I think that is my main issue with him. I thought Javier's facial expressions said everything that needed to be said through the entire scene....

There is something cute about Javier's attitude that I find attractive. Not a big tattoo fan but I can sort of overlook it with Javier. I like the kid.......maybe he should explore more about his topping skills. He certainly has better oral skills than Gator. Speaking of which, I didn't find him so objectionable in this scene, but not sure why not. I really do wish he would do something with his hair......it just looks so unkept. I think that is my main issue with him. I thought Javier's facial expressions said everything that needed to be said through the entire scene....

I'm not crazy about Gator's long unkempt hair either, although hair like that is common to 19 year old skater boys, which Gator is.

Flip-fucks are anathema to me. 1's all around.

Flip-fucks are anathema to me. 1's all around.

They can be hot. Especially with straight boys. It’s like the old I’ll let you do me if you let me do you thing or even better the revenge fuck that Clay was good at orchestrating. But I agree this was not one of the better ones. It helps if it’s two butch if not straight guys. Haven’t seen much of either of those types lately!