• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Connor, Justin, Brody Three Way

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
The consensus of the three models going into this scene was that Connor had the longest cock, Justin the thicker one, and that Brody was to bottom for both! And that is exactly what happened in this very good scene. I would only add that Connor is the best looking of the three!

Connor is a gay top who has never bottom. Compare that to Grey who stated he never bottomed before entering the net yet has become a nearly exclusive bottom and looks the part.

Interesting Connor the gay boy was not the best cock sucker nor he did not get hard first. The boys did everything and did it well but was not the best scene of the year. I gave the scene a 4 & I felt Brody gave the best performance.

Interesting Connor the gay boy was not the best cock sucker nor he did not get hard first. The boys did everything and did it well but was not the best scene of the year. I gave the scene a 4 & I felt Brody gave the best performance.
Interesting that our total scene scores were very close, but we got there in very different ways. I gave Connor a 5 (giving him extra credit for being the best looking and having the longest cock), and I gave the other two 4 stars each.

Last edited:
Interesting that our total scene scores were very close, but we got there in very different ways. I gave Connor a 5 (giving him extra credit for being the best looking and having the longest cock, and I gave the other two 4 stars each.
Frankly I thought of the three he sucked the least impressive and shouldn't he have been hard the earliest and clearly was not.

In the post scene interview, David awarded all three with the maximum pay of $1200 apiece which he awards for a great scene. So David agrees with us and the other Broke Straight Boys members who gave this scene high ratings.

Not a fan of three ways. I was all over the place with this one. First, two of three - Connor & Brody - not among my favorites. Didn't care much for their recent scene. But I do like Justin - he has a good top persona. Nothing much to say about the cocksucking - serviceable. When the fucking started and I saw that Justin was the first to top, I was enthused. Then he had a serious bout of JFSFDS (Johnny Forza Semi-Flaccid Dick Syndrome); I mean to the point where he kept on massaging Brody's asshole in hopes that would help get him a stiffy. But alas that wasn't working so there was a cut away and next we see him inserting a more or less stiffy into Brody. I wonder how long it took in real time? Then he topped okay but not as well as usual. Then Connor did the rest of the topping. And he's not my idea of a top. So in the final analysis I gave the scene a 3. Brody a 3 - he's a good bottom, but he's got to cut down on the moaning and groaning a bit. Justin I gave a 3 - you know the old biblical admonition "the flesh is willing but the spirit weak" - well for Justin here it was the opposite - it seems "the spirit was willing but the flesh weak" - lol !!! And surprisingly, I gave Connor a 4. While not my idea of a top, he was hard from the get-go and threw a decent fuck into Brody.