• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"College Dudes:" Ty and Taylor Hit It Hard

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Damn, Ty's kissing and topping skills had me really enjoying this pairing. And Taylor's bottoming was perfect!
1151-pic-24.jpg

Damn, Ty's kissing and topping skills had me really enjoying this pairing. And Taylor's bottoming was perfect!
1151-pic-24.jpg
Interesting to see the use of condoms as Mark had told us that Broke Straight Boys would be a combination of condom and bareback scenes, but I can't remember the last condom scene here. :001_unsure:

I remember when mountains were just molehills. then I recall being told that there would be a balance between condoms and bareback. things change and promises are forgotten.

Great scene!!!! so people really care about condom scenes on Broke Straight Boys?? come on now wtf for? these boys are here to fuck each other and frankly bareback is hotter....

I love College Dudes, too, and had preferred it to Broke Straight Boys, but since the change last fall there is only one new video update per week, no previews, and no relationship built with the models. Great archives that I enjoy very much, but I am going to cancel both these subscriptions soon based on the lack of communication over what's happening with College Dudes. Taylor is exactly the type of boy I could get into and stick around as a member for, but when will he back? Who knows. They won't say.

No question it is hotter for the viewer, but is it as safe for the models? That is what I wonder about.

Well nothings ever 100% except death, but the tests they do on the models these days are pretty accurate.

Well nothings ever 100% except death, but the tests they do on the models these days are pretty accurate.
I do understand that Peter, and Mark and Sha have assured us of the same thing, but it still just makes me feel a bit uneasy. I hope to God that I have no reason to feel this way. Maybe I'm just old and remember a lot of what happened back in the 1980's.

We went through this whole discussion when Mark first announced that Broke Straight Boys was going bareback, but seeing the picture of the model fucking with a condom on College Dudes made me think of it again, but I shall just shut up on the issue again and go with the flow.

He didn't mean it. I'll have to hear that a few more times before I will believe it. lololol
I said "shut up on that issue". Don't get all excited Peter, Johnny & Robb. I don't intend for 11,269 to be my final number. lolololol