• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

College Boy Physicals

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We are going to have a very special surprise coming up in featured episodes of College Boy Physicals.com

If you have been following the storyline from the first episode...we have been hinting of what is coming up soon!!!

We are going to have a very special surprise coming up in featured episodes of College Boy Physicals.com

If you have been following the storyline from the first episode...we have been hinting of what is coming up soon!!!

Oh, my a College Boy Physicals Soap Opera. I can't wait for the BF to catch those two. I'll almost bet that Dr. FF gets the BF in the end and those two get eachother. With David behind the camera, not sure if I want to bet on that though... LOL:001_rolleyes::001_unsure:

I love Doctor Dick because he's our main man, but the truly hottest medico has disappeared from the site: the young baby-faced, all-over-tanned little top who administered the green stimulant liquid last year and actually behaved as if he'd been to medical school. Man he should come back from vacation in time for the surprise. Or maybe he should be part of the surprise?

Dave, where is he? Was he called Dr. Rimmerman? He needs to come back to the site.

The College Boy Physicals soap opera continues...Doctor Rimmerman makes his return!!!

:blowjob::anal_smiley:Oh, My we love Dr. Rimmerman. I for one will miss Dr. Phingerphuck. Tell him we will mis him...

Anyway, Dr. Rimmerman is back that is kewl too, especially with nurse AJ :waw:

The College Boy Physicals soap opera continues...Doctor Rimmerman makes his return!!!

Dave, you are deffo da man! That is such awesome news mister. Rimmerdude brings such authenticity to the scenes he's in, his patter is so, like, Medical and Bossy. You don't question it when he starts tellin' the frat jocks to do all that shit, cuz he's got Authority!

I love Dr. Rimmerman. I think he and nurse Ajay will be awesome together. Hopefully there will be some Doctor/Nurse hanky panky with a hot collegeboy. I can't wait!!!!