• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cody Smith Pounding Dereks Ass

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I LOVED it. Again, Cody’s hair on the small of his back is so damn sexy. Cody was hard from start to finish in this scene, and there were some great penetration shots. Thank God there was no cowgirl in this scene. I do think Derek is the best dick sucker on the site, (see I didn’t use the word cock) and I loved Cody face fucking him with Derek’s head hanging off the bed. HOT. The cum shots at the end were excellent. Cody shooting his load on Derek’s hole and shoving it back in was a nice finish. I thought this was a great scene.....Great job guys.

Excellent scene and Derek is one of the top two dick suckers here. The only thing that would have made it better is if Cody had actually cum inside Derek at the same time Derek was cumming......Then pulled his dick out so everyone could see the cum .

I like to see Cody bottom but he stepped it up and showed he can be a good top. I Also like the face fucking and I agree with Jay I like the hair on Cody’s lower back. I love when I see this on a guy in his pants. Gives you a nice preview of what you might find if could slide them down.

Excellent scene and Derek is one of the top two dick suckers here. The only thing that would have made it better is if Cody had actually cum inside Derek at the same time Derek was cumming......Then pulled his dick out so everyone could see the cum .

That would have been hot!

That was a hot scene and one of the best I have seen Cody do. That man is so hot he is sizzling every time I watch him. I think Cody has moved into the top spot for me as my favourite model with this performance. Derek was as good as ever and he and Richie are certainly vying for best bottom on Broke Straight Boys Would have liked to have seen some sucking or rimming from Cody but overall a great job. Cannot wait for Cody's next scene. Oh and the cum shots at the end were super hot, especially Cody sticking his dripping cock in Derek, so sexy.

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, but when they're on a guy like Cody who is giving a hot, nasty fuck, then they're hot as hell. Derek is looking like a power bottom to me. Great scene--loved the kissing and the pounding, the two hot butts, and steamy cum shots.