• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chaturbate?

buck1127

Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts and experiences with Chaturbate? Before l share some of mine l want to hear what others have to say.

What are your guys thoughts and experiences with Chaturbate? Before l share some of mine l want to hear what others have to say.
I’m on Chaturbate EVERYDAY! I find it entertaining. I’ve been watching for about 6 years so I see familiar viewers in a lot of the rooms. I know who tips a lot. I recognize viewers with certain fetishes. Again, very entertaining to me.

I’m interested to know your thoughts, @buck1127

I've been on there for years (not as a cammer LOL, the market for land whales fapping isn't large 🤣)

I've had amazing experiences and really crappy ones. Been scammed a few times (tipped and they ignore you). Had some long private shows (like hour long), had some as short as a few minutes. I think they take a very high percentage of the token vs what is paid to the model, it probably averages out to 38% Chaturbate cut as for every token you buy at the $100 for 1255 tokens that's about 8 cents, and the model gets 5 cents per token you tip.

I have a few regulars that I'll chat with and tip when I can. I put myself on a tight budget as it's easy to blow through tons of 💰💰 on that site. I'm ashamed to admit that during the pandemic one month I spent probably close to $1200 on Chaturbate alone 😳🥺😭😭.

I filter the location for South America cam locations. The Colombians are very handsome, very sexy, and with do everything requested for a reasonable token donation.
I avoid any room where the model or models use the toy vibrator. I want a tongue or finger inside the hole, not a toy !

I filter the location for South America cam locations. The Colombians are very handsome, very sexy, and with do everything requested for a reasonable token donation.
I avoid any room where the model or models use the toy vibrator. I want a tongue or finger inside the hole, not a toy !
Oh yes, I love the Columbian guys 😍. I had one recently he did a private cum show for like 100 tokens. I felt guilty for it being so cheap LOL, I ended up giving him some extra tips along the way. There was this one guy who did cum show and shot two full loads back to back (like 5 min apart) and said he could do another 🤤