• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chase on CBP

Thank you for the "heads up", RSand, as I usually do not check out College Boy Physicals unless someone mentions a particular episode on the forum. This was actually an excellent scene, where they did not use any "weird probes" and it was just a hot doctor and a very hot "college boy patient" with a beautiful body and a big beautiful cock. Chase tells the doctor that he is only sexually active with women. Then when he wants him to get an erection, the doctor puts Chase's penis in his mouth, and Chase says "What the fuck?" and the doctor says, "It's alright I'm a doctor".

The doctor gives him a blowjob, and suggests that Chase insert his penis into the doctor's anus to collect a sperm sample.

Chase fuck's him hard and delivers a copious sample upon the doctors penis and his own hard body.

I did enjoy this scene very much. Thanks to the director, and cameraman, who I believe is someone we here on Broke Straight Boys fell in love with his work, and still enjoy his archive scenes in our vault. :cool:

This one was MEGA HOT! Wow I haven't seen a College Boy Physicals this hot in awhile...and if they're all going to be this hot someone is going to have to turn down the heat in the clinic!

Chase needs to return for a thorough anal exam. I like the probes and electric stimulators. It gives a mad doctor/zany clinic feel. Of course, if Dr. Jizzerman is a total bottom, the patient won't get the meat thermometer. Here's hoping he isn't. By the way I reuped for three more months, so College Boy Physicals better get and stay hot. That's the site I subscribed to, but then I met all of you lovely people, and you're why I stayed. :)

I totally agree! This was one hot episode, and Chase was one hot young college stud! Loved his cum shot at the end, and what a nice body and cock.