• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chandler & Justin

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I didn't really have any great expectations for this scene going in, but after the instructional part of the video my hopes were somewhat raised. In his questioning of Chandler sha asked how he fucked his girls. And Chandler answered that he was pretty hardcore. Then sha said well that's what I want you to do, treat Justin like a girl, fuck him the way you fuck your girls. That was music to my years because that has been a mantra of mine for years. Whenever I got a great fuck from one of my straight hustlers or friends, I would tell them how great it was and invariably they would say that they fucked me liked they fucked their girls. As the scene unfolded, however for me it was a disappointment. If what Chandler did was hardcore and aggressive then I have very different concepts of what hardcore and aggressive is from Chandler's. Fucking hard and fast, to me, is not being hardcore and aggressive. A nelly queen who thinks he is a top can fuck like that, and I don't consider that hardcore or aggressive. Have our models never heard of ass slapping? That is at least a tangible sign, albeit a small one, of a degree of aggressiveness. So is verbal domination. I gave the scene a 4, but just barely.

Chandler I had to give a 3. While his oral was pretty good and his rimming very good, his topping did not for me meet the expectations I had for the type of scene outlined in the instructional art of the video. Plus he needs to be more animated when getting a blowjob. He just lays there like he is in a daze with no verbal interaction either complimentary or dominatingly aggressive and Justin gave him an excellent bj.

Justin I gave a 5. He was an excellent bottom; he was animated, verbal, and gave an excellent bj to Chandler. When getting fucked, he flirted close to the "over the top moaning and groaning" line but didn't cross it thankfully; especially in light of the fact that he's been fucked by bigger dicks.

3 other comments:

1. I don't know what the whole James being there thing was all about. We were told that he was there ostensibly to get pointers on topping from Chandler. However, James has 4 topping scenes under his belt and Chandler only 1 (not counting this one). So it seems to me the shoe was on the wrong foot.

2. I still don't like having the scene notes given on camera. I think it sets up expectations for the viewer which might not be met (e.g., me and this scene) and it could possibly put undue pressure on the models to try to include all that is discussed into the scene.

3. At the end I was surprised to hear sha say that since Justin had too much cum on him the guys could go to the showers and "he (sha) would not make them (the models) help him clean up". Boy, that's pretty harsh. These guys have to be pretty pooped from doing a scene then they have to help clean up. Perhaps that is standard industry practice, but I think it's a pretty shitty one.

Last edited:
I hadn't intended to watch this scene, but was intrigued when I saw James Andrews in the open, as he was unadvertised, so I kind of went through this scene with my hand on the fast forward. I agree with Stowe that James really had no reason to be there. If Sha truly wanted James to watch a live shoot, he could have remained off camera, as he offered nothing of any interest to the scene.

I like Justin's body type and he really gets into the sex, but as I watched the final parts of the scene with Chandler fucking him, I actually got into the sex for a moment as Chandler, while not hot to me, did look like he might be a straight guy fucking a dude just for the money, and that is always the fantasy that I look for on Broke Straight Boys, so I accidentally watched part of this scene and was turned on a bit. But my preference is still younger, hotter looking guys than Chandler, and straighter looking guys than Justin.

Not as bad as I thought it would be. ( But that is just me) Not a fan of either boy.3-3-3..They tryed.
For me just something they threw in till the Zander Floyd and Drake scene. Coming up...

5 4 4 I liked the guys a lot and Chandler really knows how to fuck while Justin knows how to take it. Surprised they used a condom but was good anyhow. James Andrews was just a decoration in the room and maybe was sort of humiliation for the other two. If I wrote the plot Id have James get into the scene with Justin covered in cum and have him continue the fucking of Justin without a condom using the cum as lube.

5 4 4 I liked the guys a lot and Chandler really knows how to fuck while Justin knows how to take it. Surprised they used a condom but was good anyhow. James Andrews was just a decoration in the room and maybe was sort of humiliation for the other two. If I wrote the plot Id have James get into the scene with Justin covered in cum and have him continue the fucking of Justin without a condom using the cum as lube.
Wish they would have thought of that. I might have given it a higher score....lol

Actually, I could have watched an entire scene with James playing with his boner through his shorts while he watched the guys fucking. I would even get off watching James eating chips and dip and drinking a soda while he fondled his penis.