• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Cbp

I agree. I like David and wish him well but.....
I clicked on todays update and clicked right off after seeing the patient. I had no desire to watch it.

I get the impression that there is a contractual situation going on between David and Mark, and I would assume whenever the contract ends, so will that site, but this is just speculation on my part.

I'm sorry you guys aren't happy with the site. It is a free bonus site but I will speak to David.

I'm sorry you guys aren't happy with the site. It is a free bonus site but I will speak to David.

That should be an interesting conversation - lol !!!

I just watched this scene and I like this Doctor and the scene's he's had before. The model isn't the best looking guy but this site has had worse oh hell Broke Straight Boys has had worse. He was masculine acting so that works for me, although far from a 5 scene! Not hitting the 1 either in my book.

I just watched this scene and I like this Doctor and the scene's he's had before. The model isn't the best looking guy but this site has had worse oh hell Broke Straight Boys has had worse. He was masculine acting so that works for me, although far from a 5 scene! Not hitting the 1 either in my book.

On your recommendation Peter, I shall watch it later.

Nice. I gotta tell you, I was in London in 2011, and I had as much fun sitting on a stone wall by the Thames as I did the Abbey and all that stuff. I've never seen that many good-looking men in one place in my life. And what stands out like a sore thumb, you don't see so many out of shape people like you do in the states.

Nice. I gotta tell you, I was in London in 2011, and I had as much fun sitting on a stone wall by the Thames as I did the Abbey and all that stuff. I've never seen that many good-looking men in one place in my life. And what stands out like a sore thumb, you don't see so many out of shape people like you do in the states.

I disagree. There are many out of shape guys and girls in the UK, just as there are in the USA. Most out of shape guys seem to be outside of the city's though and in deprived areas.

I wasn't in those types of places, I guess. I did notice that a lot of people smoked. And Paris was worse. I was there last Sept. On the first day I had sinus problems. Those outdoor cafes are nice, but you're surrounded by people who smoke. I think the French need to revisit their anti-smoking laws.