• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - The Flu Six

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Good oral scene. Great cum shots from both. Johnny should’ve wiped that lollipop in his cum before he put it in Jake’s mouth at the end.

Jake comes to the clinic for his free flu shot. After administering the shot, Nurse Hunter goes down on Jake prompting him to say: "Whenever I get to this medical clinic, my dick gets wet!" With that comment Jake joins a long line of college boys who have gotten their dicks wet during their visits to the clinic! Jake then returns the favor concluding this hot scene with two well sucked cocks!

Jake comes to the clinic for his free flu shot. After administering the shot, Nurse Hunter goes down on Jake prompting him to say: "Whenever I get to this medical clinic, my dick gets wet!" With that comment Jake joins a long line of college boys who have gotten their dicks wet during their visits to the clinic! Jake then returns the favor concluding this hot scene with two well sucked cocks!
And he does get his lollipop at the end as well, in addition to getting taste of the nurse's lollipop! :blowjob:

Today the sequel was released in which Jake returns to Nurse Johnny for his booster shot. After injecting the needle into Jake's left butt cheek just a few inches from his asshole, Johnny then injects his own hard dick up Jake's asshole! After taking his fucking like a man, Jake demands his turn, pounds Johnny, fucking a big load of cum out of him which flies up in the air and comes down in an arc. After shooting his own big load, Jake declares: "How's that for a fucking injection!" I gave both boys five stars and highly recommend this smoking hot scene!