• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP-Kinky Doc Fucks Athlet

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Jakeb Wilde is so cute. The scene was just ok for me, but hey….I’m down for more. These two look hot together.

Also, I can’t find Kai, Aiden, or Jakeb’s stat pages under “the guys” section. Am I missing it or doing something wrong? Just checking.

Also, I can’t find Kai, Aiden, or Jakeb’s stat pages under “the guys” section. Am I missing it or doing something wrong? Just checking.

College Boy Physicals is somewhat slower than Broke Straight Boys in posting brand new models in "the guys" section. Jakeb should make it there in a week or so. Actually I checked there myself as I'm interested in Jakeb's age, height and weight stats. That newbie kid is hot!

Jakeb Wilde is so cute. The scene was just ok for me, but hey….I’m down for more. These two look hot together.

Ii completely agree, except I rate the scene even higher. College Boy Physicals' last few scenes have run with the plot that the baseball team recently received a shipment of defective jock straps which cause jock rash. In this context, cute little jock boy Jakeb reported to the clinic wearing his baseball uniform to have his jock rash checked out. What quicker way to get Dr. Asher's hands all over Jakeb's privates than this exam request! Aiden Asher is really getting into his new Dr. Asher role on College Boy Physicals as his physical exam of the young jock quickly morphed into a seduction of the kid with mutual blow jobs ensuing. Then Dr. Asher purported to apply a rash ointment, which suspiciously looked like lube, to Jakeb's asshole inserting a doc finger inside. Of course doc cock then fucked young jock butt, Jakeb had his cum fucked out of him, and Dr. Asher then bred his load into the hot little twink ass. By the way, kudos to College Boy Physicals for both casting Aiden Asher into his new role as Dr. Asher as he is really taking to it, and kudos also to College Boy Physicals for casting Jakeb into his first scene role, as he really looks like a young college baseball player with his jock like hairdo of shaving the his hair off of the sides of his head, and his hot twink bod wearing that form fitting baseball uniform. Hope to watch both Aiden and Jakeb in many more College Boy Physicals scenes!

Ii completely agree, except I rate the scene even higher. College Boy Physicals' last few scenes have run with the plot that the baseball team recently received a shipment of defective jock straps which cause jock rash.
Yeah, I'm ready to see Dr. Asher in a good ole' fashioned sports physical scene.

Jusr watched the episode. Jakeb looks like a younger edition of Asher. As to Asher I was disappointed in his sucking & lack of rimming.

Just watched Caleb fucking Logan. Great scene but can any member verify the sexual identity of these models. For the life I me they did not seem to fake their enjoyment of all the things they did!

Last edited: