• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP - Killing Some Time So Lets Fuck

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Well alright! Damn….sometimes I get more excited with what’s going on at College Boy Physicals. New faces. Hot scene. Loved hearing Eddie’s voice at the end.
Seriously tho……I dig the new faces. I hope Broke Straight Boys can get into the habit of bringing in more newer faces rather than bringing back people that have dozens of scenes already. With one scene a week on both sites, I prefer bringing in new faces.
Both of these boys are cute. Sexy scene.

Well alright! Damn….sometimes I get more excited with what’s going on at College Boy Physicals. New faces. Hot scene. Loved hearing Eddie’s voice at the end.
Seriously tho……I dig the new faces. I hope Broke Straight Boys can get into the habit of bringing in more newer faces rather than bringing back people that have dozens of scenes already. With one scene a week on both sites, I prefer bringing in new faces.

Completely agree! This scene introduces newbies Caleb Locke and Liam Addison, two players from the school tennis team, waiting for the doc to give them their annual sports physicals. To pass the time, Liam gives head to Caleb, who then rims and fucks Liam. Two very hot young newbies who will be great ass(et)s to College Boy Physicals!

I will check it out Jay. I couldn’t agree more how Broke Straight Boys needs some variety. And I enjoy Eddie as well. I shall check it out. Thanks for the tip.

I watched it and it was fun. But poor Caleb was left hard and about to cum when mean Dr Eddie busted them fucking on the doctors table. lol. At least Liam shot his load. By the way Liam has a very nice dick. Fun and sexy scene. Thanks for the preview Jay & KG. And thanks to David, Eddie and to the boys for an entertaining scene.