• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP-Body Inspection

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
This scene was hot. Clearly the patient, Matt, is clear of any noticeable rashes but I hope he don’t have the monkeypox, because nurse Johnny fucked him so good they’ll have to close down the clinic.

I logged onto College Boy Physicals to check these guys out and I noticed the previous scene with a guy named Archie who I find very attractive. And I see David‘s trademark Hanes on Archie too! ;)

7BA92D41-6D74-4E20-B33F-C0AEA9AB9D57.jpeg

Last edited:
This scene was hot. Clearly the patient, Matt, is clear of any noticeable rashes but I hope he don’t have the monkeypox, because nurse Johnny fucked him so good they’ll have to close down the clinic.
I agree! The scene was hot and Matt is a drop dead handsome newbie making his College Boy Physicals debut. I gave the scene a rave review myself posted as a scene comment over at College Boy Physicals. For members who have not yet seen it, both the scene and hot Matt are worth checking out! College Boy Physicals is a bonus site free to all Broke Straight Boys members.