• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Buddy Wild Cums Hard

oldfart63

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't going to post a separate thread for Buddy's solo since my welcome on the forum is tenuous at best but I think every model deserves a thread about their performance, especially so for a new model. I'm disappointed that someone else hasn't done this already.. I didn't watch the interview, but I may do so later. Sometimes I would watch a new model's interview and sometimes I wouldn't, but since watching Ari's interview (and being thoroughly turned off by him and admittedly prejudiced against him in his scenes) I now make the conscious effort to see a model paired with another to get a truer idea of how they will be as part of the group. I can use their interview as a more intimate BTS later.

I will say that Buddy has quite an impressive body considering he doesn't work out with weights. That's a plus as far as I'm concerned. I understand it's the preferred method for developing core strength. I'll take Sha's word that he's great to work with and, in what limited discussion there was between them before the solo, Buddy sounded pretty well spoken. That's worth another plus in my book.

The solo wasn't anything spectacular, but I have rarely seen one that was (one that does come to mind was Jared Marzdon's, simply because he did something more than just jack-off). If this is a boy's first time performing in front of a crew that's to be expected. But his cumshot was pretty impressive and if you are going to get one shot right, the money shot is the one. That just gives me more reason to look forward to seeing him in his first scene with another model. I hope Broke Straight Boys doesn't wait too long to give us that opportunity. Welcome aboard, Buddy.

(There is one thing that bothered me, though, and this is not a criticism of Buddy. There were a couple of times Buddy raised his arms and it appeared that he had something, most likely deodorant, on his underarms. This is not earth shattering, silly things like this happen all the time. But in a field where image is everything, where were the people with a critical eye saying, "Hey, Buddy, this is showing up in the shot. Let's take care of this"? This could have been remedied of in a matter of seconds (especially in a model's first public offering), nothing that would have delayed shooting. This is why I had hoped that the idea of a Broke Straight Boys 'director' (you know, the poll that was taken) would have been taken more seriously. The models are busy doing their thing and the videographers are busy shooting, but there needs to be someone else in the room whose only job is to make sure that everything looks the best that it can. I know the results of the poll were tied (4 for, 4 against, a rather sad response) but I hope Broke Straight Boys will at least try the concept in the future.)

Last edited:
I wasn't going to post a separate thread for Buddy's solo since my welcome on the forum is tenuous at best but I think every model deserves a thread about their performance, especially so for a new model. I'm disappointed that someone else hasn't done this already.. I didn't watch the interview, but I may do so later. Sometimes I would watch a new model's interview and sometimes I wouldn't, but since watching Ari's interview (and being thoroughly turned off by him and admittedly prejudiced against him in his scenes) I now make the conscious effort to see a model paired with another to get a truer idea of how they will be as part of the group. I can use their interview as a more intimate BTS later.

I will say that Buddy has quite an impressive body considering he doesn't work out with weights. That's a plus as far as I'm concerned. I understand it's the preferred method for developing core strength. I'll take Sha's word that he's great to work with and, in what limited discussion there was between them before the solo, Buddy sounded pretty well spoken. That's worth another plus in my book.

The solo wasn't anything spectacular, but I have rarely seen one that was (one that does come to mind was Jared Marzdon's, simply because he did something more than just jack-off). If this is a boy's first time performing in front of a crew that's to be expected. But his cumshot was pretty impressive and if you are going to get one shot right, the money shot is the one. That just gives me more reason to look forward to seeing him in his first scene with another model. I hope Broke Straight Boys doesn't wait too long to give us that opportunity. Welcome aboard, Buddy.

(There is one thing that bothered me, though, and this is not a criticism of Buddy. There were a couple of times Buddy raised his arms and it appeared that he had something, most likely deodorant, on his underarms. This is not earth shattering, silly things like this happen all the time. But in a field where image is everything, where were the people with a critical eye saying, "Hey, Buddy, this is showing up in the shot. Let's take care of this"? This could have been remedied of in a matter of seconds (especially in a model's first public offering), nothing that would have delayed shooting. This is why I had hoped that the idea of a Broke Straight Boys 'director' (you know, the poll that was taken) would have been taken more seriously. The models are busy doing their thing and the videographers are busy shooting, but there needs to be someone else in the room whose only job is to make sure that everything looks the best that it can. I know the results of the poll were tied (4 for, 4 against, a rather sad response) but I hope Broke Straight Boys will at least try the concept in the future.)
Thank you old fart, everything you said was right on point