• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Buddy West Dominates Bobby Owens

StudddAndy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Let me say this before I say anything about this scene.

First, Buddy Wild is TOTALLY not my type.

Second, I believe Bobby Owens to definitely be a straight guy.

I had prepared myself to hate this scene, but I am so curious, I couldn't help but watch it.

This scene was hot. Bobby sucked Buddy's dick until it got hard enough to fuck and then when Buddy went inside that straight boy, Bobby, he gave that kid a fucking. There was a period when the fucking was painful to Bobby. Look at the body language in his feet, at first. But then that dick came to feel so damn good, pounding on his prostate.

And I love to see a straight guy laid down flat on the bed, on his face and just fucked like a cheap whore. And Buddy did this, and it was so hot to him that he just blew a big huge nut on hot little Bobby's ass. And rubbed the cum all over his own dick. I would have given him an extra point if he had gone back in Bobby's ass with the cum on his dick. But Alas!

Bobby turned over with a hard as hell dick and you could tell Buddy had fucked the cum out of him because he busted his hot nuts while Buddy was still hard from the fucking.

I love this scene.

However, when you go to vote on the guys, they have Richie West there instead of Bobby Owens. What to do?

Let me say this before I say anything about this scene.

First, Buddy Wild is TOTALLY not my type.

Second, I believe Bobby Owens to definitely be a straight guy.

I had prepared myself to hate this scene, but I am so curious, I couldn't help but watch it.

This scene was hot. Bobby sucked Buddy's dick until it got hard enough to fuck and then when Buddy went inside that straight boy, Bobby, he gave that kid a fucking. There was a period when the fucking was painful to Bobby. Look at the body language in his feet, at first. But then that dick came to feel so damn good, pounding on his prostate.

And I love to see a straight guy laid down flat on the bed, on his face and just fucked like a cheap whore. And Buddy did this, and it was so hot to him that he just blew a big huge nut on hot little Bobby's ass. And rubbed the cum all over his own dick. I would have given him an extra point if he had gone back in Bobby's ass with the cum on his dick. But Alas!

Bobby turned over with a hard as hell dick and you could tell Buddy had fucked the cum out of him because he busted his hot nuts while Buddy was still hard from the fucking.

I love this scene.

However, when you go to vote on the guys, they have Richie West there instead of Bobby Owens. What to do?

The mix up of Richie West for Bobby Owens in the models rating section was the very first thing I noticed about this scene, so good for you to point that out. I liked Buddy showing his versatility from bottoming in his last scene to topping in this one. Plus, I have always liked Bobby, and it was hot to watch him take big black cock up his hot butt. So, I agree with you that this scene turned out to be better than I expected.

Bobby was my first favourite Broke Straight Boys model when i first discovered this site, and fast forward to today and he's still my favourite upon his surprise return. I've always wished to see Bobby bottoming and loving it, and that wish has come true in his first 2 bottoming scenes since returning. My only gripe is that he's been paired with my least 2 favourite models already. Really hope to see him paired with Brandon, Benjamin, Chris or Ryan who is returning soon.

I like both Buddy and Bobbie. I liked that the scene skipped the usual intro and Buddy seemed to have all the right moves, but there was just something about the scene that, for some reason, it just didn't click for me. I can't put my finger on it but apparently I wasn't the only one who felt the same way because the score has fallen to 4.18.

Like Stud Andy I didn't expect to like this scene, but it was a good one!!!

It was better than I thought. Buddy Topped better than I expected. I think he is a bottom but he was probably showing Bobby how he wants it.

I wasn't expecting all that much from this scene, but I was pleasantly surprised. Buddy is an excellent top. I like the way he varies his speed and especially his actions and motions. I like tops who grind their dicks into the bottoms' ass so the bottom feels every last centimeter of the top's dick. And Buddy does that a lot and does it well. I gave him a 5. Bobby has really grown in his acting skills to the point where one could believe he is a little gay boy enjoying getting fucked. Despite his at times over the top moaning and groaning, I gave him a 5 as well.

The scene I gave a 4 because Buddy's cumshot should have been a creampie, especially from that position which is really made for a creampie.