• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BTS - Getting To Know Chaz Berling

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was surprised to find that this BTS was released now, but I should say pleasantly surprised. First, he made me think of several people. First of all Sha has told us that he is most attracted to black men, and so I wonder if he was "throwing wood" during the interview, lol, as Chaz is HOT! Second, I thought of a former forumite who was pushing very hard for more racial diversity on Broke Straight Boys and I think he would like him very much. Next, I thought of Stowe as Chaz is a neighbor of his near Pittsburgh, from Butler and finally he said that one of the places he wants to visit is San Francisco, which is the home of hair dresser, par excellence, "Slim" Johnny. :sun:

This was a longer behind the scenes than most, and Sha did an excellent job of asking good questions, and Chaz was rather forthcoming discussing his life and his likes. I know that from recent discussions on this board, we are not supposed to ask or discuss a model's sexuality, but this kid did talk about females but I do get the feeling that he is bi, which is closer to straight than many of the recent newbies. His body kicks ass as seen with his sleeveless shirt and I saw something on twitter of him naked, and I do believe he is nicely hung. His solo is coming up next and I for one am very excited to see Chaz naked and hard.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this BTS a day earlier than expected and by the contents of it as well. I am a fan!!!!!!:001_tongue:

This is some of what I saw on twitter.

Cp2PxqrWIAAbDqR.jpg

CqFcu8RXYBg47_m.jpg

Yeh, Chaz is hot!! Once his nerves had calmed down pretty early on in the interview, he had a lot to say and he was really confident.

Agreed with you totally about him being bisexual,Mike. I mean, im no lie detector but when he specified about a previous girlfriend it came out naturally in the conversation with no pause for effect, but I get the feeling he is already as used to being with guys as he is with girls, which I love!

Really handsome guy, and I can see him being around a while.

Look forward to seeing him in action. I went to collegfe with a kid from Pittsburgh and he sounds just like him. He used to say "Younz guys coming."

Good looking guy. I liked him.I also think he is Bi..Or at least does not scream gay.Reminds me of a lot of the kids at my gym.
Kind of just a regular guy. Like how he talks. Hope he works out on Broke Straight Boys He can pass for Straight. Almost.
For me a welcome new addition too a getting kind of tired group. Look forward to seeing more of him.

Well, I think it is a little bit of a stretch to say that Chaz is bi. I'd be more likely to believe that the guy is very gay, but has had sex with a few women. Whatever about Chaz, he comes across to me as authentic and a very real person. There doesn't seem to be a fake bone on his body. I hate fake bones.

Say the kind of person that I'd like to bust my nuts on while he's fucking Zach or someone. That being said, I love for gay people to be on Broke Straight Boys, and I bet this guy can fuck like a Russian Race Horse. I notice he's already got hot Zach's little round white ass down and any big dick that fucks Zach's hot ass wins over my heart from the get-go.

Also, I'd love to just lay beside him and put my mouth anywhere on his body, while he's taking about where he'd like to live. This guy's about grand and inspiring possibilities.

Last edited:
Hey Studd..Because I think they are all gay. I was trying to be nice.Some people want too believe they are straight???
And I don't want to bust any ones bubble. I don't care if they are gay. But why should I rune anyone's else fantasy??
So bust your nut.. Enjoy yourself. He is a cute boy.And if he is gay? Good for our side...

Hey Studd..Because I think they are all gay. I was trying to be nice.Some people want too believe they are straight???
And I don't want to bust any ones bubble. I don't care if they are gay. But why should I rune anyone's else fantasy??
So bust your nut.. Enjoy yourself. He is a cute boy.And if he is gay? Good for our side...
That's me always hoping for a straight guy once in a while. A long time ago I signed up for a site called broke straight boys, so I still have those old urges. lol

His, at times, rambling incoherence made my head hurt. Handsome enough and looks like a nice body. In my view, he is at a minimum bi, leaning more to the gay side of Kinsey than the hetero. Just have to wait to see how well he plays with others. Solos tell us virtually nothing.

That's me always hoping for a straight guy once in a while. A long time ago I signed up for a site called broke straight boys, so I still have those old urges. lol
Since I have been a member here I do think there have been a few Straight boy's.I Do...
Johnny Forza, Adam Bear, Diesal ( before my time. But I liked him ) Abram, Dakota, Ayden Troy Sergio, JJ give him the benefit of the doubt.
.Don't want mike mad at me.lol Couple of one, two, or three and gone like James Andrews but they
really don't count. And I'm sure you Old timers believe in a few more? See so even a old die hard like me don't think they have to change the name from BrokeStrightBoys.
There were and maybe in the future there will be a few Straight Boys on Broke Straight Boys? lol

Last edited:
Mike, I dont think the words "Broke 'just slightly askew' Boys", would work either, hopefully those days will return

QUOTE=mikeyank;185348]That's me always hoping for a straight guy once in a while. A long time ago I signed up for a site called broke straight boys, so I still have those old urges. lol[/QUOTE]

okay Johnny, how about a compromise, what about site name change to "SOME BROKER THAN OTHER Straight Boys"??? LOL:001_tongue:

Since I have been a member here I do think there have been a few Straight boy's.I Do...
Johnny Forza, Adam Bear, Diesal ( before my time. But I liked him ) Abram, Dakota, Ayden Troy Sergio, JJ give him the benefit of the doubt.
.Don't want mike mad at me.lol Couple of one, two, or three and gone like James Andrews but they
really don't count. And I'm sure you Old timers believe in a few more? See so even a old die hard like me don't think they have to change the name from BrokeStrightBoys.
There were and maybe in the future there will be a few Straight Boys on Broke Straight Boys? lol

Mike, I dont think the words "Broke 'just slightly askew' Boys", would work either, hopefully those days will return
You and me Bob, but I'm not optimistic. That was then and this is now and that's the reality of the situation. As Mick Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want.......etc. lol

I concluded he is definitely a "man's man" and the whole girl thing may have been to meet expectations and he has thrown in the towel on that. Agree with Stowe about incoherence being an issue. But, he looks hot and he said he is "very talented" sexually. Now, that gives pause for hope!! Can't wait to see his talents here on Broke Straight Boys

I concluded he is definitely a "man's man" and the whole girl thing may have been to meet expectations and he has thrown in the towel on that. Agree with Stowe about incoherence being an issue. But, he looks hot and he said he is "very talented" sexually. Now, that gives pause for hope!! Can't wait to see his talents here on Broke Straight Boys
Love your Quote " Man's man" kinda says it all.:thumbup: Look forward to see how he does also..He is handsome...

You and me Bob, but I'm not optimistic. That was then and this is now and that's the reality of the situation. As Mick Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want.......etc. lol

They were gay then too, just didn't have the web capability to post it everywhere....