• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brutal Dom Bruce Destroys Darron's Ass - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Ok, I am so ready for this scene. Please let it be an early release. DREAM PAIRING!

IMG_4040.jpeg

Ok, I am so ready for this scene. Please let it be an early release. DREAM PAIRING!

View attachment 182844
Totally agree with Jay. This is going to be HOT!!! :love:

I love Darron’s gift to David & Eddie, “Ring for Sex” bell and love Darron’s hot ass and aggressive exclusive top Bruce’s big cock. Should be a good one coming up tomorrow.

AMAZING!!!! Another HOT scene from newbie, Bruce. Instant favorite! Darron Bluu is already a favorite and will remain. The two recent scenes with Bruce and Samual and Bruce and Darron are my two favorite scenes of the year so far.

AMAZING!!!! Another HOT scene from newbie, Bruce. Instant favorite! Darron Bluu is already a favorite and will remain. The two recent scenes with Bruce and Samual and Bruce and Darron are my two favorite scenes this year.
I feel this was an okay scene it lacked the chemistry that the Bruce/Samual had. Don't get me wrong I am a big Darron fan but I have to call them as I see it. I gave 5's to the boys and the scene a 4. still waiting for a good ass shot of Bruce. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys .

Another great scene. Great pairing of Darron and Bruce. Bruce sure set Darron off with his big dick. All great. This looks like the third straight week of top rated boys and scenes. Thanks to David and the excellent models.

David mentioned during after scene that Darron needs to get his legs in better shape as he was hurting, maybe cramping while Bruce was pounding him. It’s interesting because as I was watching him in the scene, I was noticing what great shape Darron is in, with ripped abs and completely toned. I was thinking how he once told David that he doesn’t work out in a gym. Perhaps he’s started now or he has incredible genetics.