• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Brice jones is back??? :D

xDavidK

Virgin
Reaction score
I looked on Broke Straight Boys's twitter and i seen this bts picture IMG_20150924_194509.jpg

WOW its been awhile, wonder whats up. He said he liked his scene. I guess we will see.LOL

WOW its been awhile, wonder whats up. He said he liked his scene. I guess we will see.LOL

I had not gotten to his scenes so went through all four of them. My guess is Brice Jones is the ultimate straight boy - "I won't do anything too gay" model that so many members want to see. Will be interesting to see if he goes further with Vadim Black and is that Devon?

I had not gotten to his scenes so went through all four of them. My guess is Brice Jones is the ultimate straight boy - "I won't do anything too gay" model that so many members want to see. Will be interesting to see if he goes further with Vadim Black and is that Devon?

He may have a interesting story to why he's back but he did seem hesitant but he liked fucking drake he said and it felt better than a woman. I think he'll suck dick too this time.

He may have a interesting story to why he's back but he did seem hesitant but he liked fucking drake he said and it felt better than a woman. I think he'll suck dick too this time.
I may sound cruel or hard xDavidK But I just feel if you go away. And come back..You best suck cock.Or no Pay..lol

I may sound cruel or hard xDavidK But I just feel if you go away. And come back..You best suck cock.Or no Pay..lol

Well that's why he prob did it who knows the updates soon be coming soon :eek:

I have a question for xDavidK. You now have twelve posts on the forum since you joined back in April. But all twelve are about Brice Jones, such as, "Is Brice Jones coming back?", "Hopefully i am praying Brice Jones comes back and is...", "Well lets cross our fingers that Brice Jones is..." and nine similar posts.

I like Brice Jones too. He is masculine with a great body and cock too, but why do you only post about one model? Are you his personal friend, or perhaps his agent or are you Brice Jones himself? It strikes me as odd that all you seem to care about here is Brice Jones. :001_unsure:

I have a question for xDavidK. You now have twelve posts on the forum since you joined back in April. But all twelve are about Brice Jones, such as, "Is Brice Jones coming back?", "Hopefully i am praying Brice Jones comes back and is...", "Well lets cross our fingers that Brice Jones is..." and nine similar posts.

I like Brice Jones too. He is masculine with a great body and cock too, but why do you only post about one model? Are you his personal friend, or perhaps his agent or are you Brice Jones himself? It strikes me as odd that all you seem to care about here is Brice Jones. :001_unsure:

Because everyone who i liked usually has came back or they have a lot of scenes already. Brice Jones only had one hardcore gay scene with another man and i'm a big fan of him LOL.

I agree 100% with your pronouncement of expectations, Johnny! I rated his performances based on "unwillingness" and Broke Straight Boys allowing him to treat his models as his bitches. Some love that, I'm sure. But, had I brought him home I'd have simply told him, "There's just no cheese in the tunnel" and shown him the door plus cab money. Harsh? Maybe, but expectations are just that and in real life, if mine cannot be met - I offer cab money and the exit. Just sayin...

Not sure I really care if he's back. Something tells me that xDavidK and Brice Jones are the same person and that sounds pretty desperate,

I became colin, blake, bobby, and Jamie. I don't remember counting the number of times I wondered about their return and I rejoiced at their return. then there is John Henry!
if you like your man, then let everyone know it.
as for Brice Jones, I look forward to seeing what he brings to the set.
speaking of colin, I would like to see him again!

great to see him back!!! cant wait for these new scenes!!!!

JohnHenry - Methinks you "know" he is back for filming scenes. The three in the photo would be a great threesome! Perhaps with the release of today's new scene will come an announcement about Brice Jones. I'm very curious about how far (or not) Brice Jones might go in upcoming scenes. Can you give any hints? Hehehehehehehehe!:idhitit:

Not everybody is weary who our members are buddy. Just ignore them this is your forum too!!

Well said, Peter! Beauty of a forum - everybody has an opinion to express. It is what makes the Broke Straight Boys site so unique. I, for one, accept the differing opinions and truly appreciate all cummers' (pun intended) opines! :waw::waw:

I became colin, blake, bobby, and Jamie. I don't remember counting the number of times I wondered about their return and I rejoiced at their return. then there is John Henry!
if you like your man, then let everyone know it.
as for Brice Jones, I look forward to seeing what he brings to the set.
speaking of colin, I would like to see him again!

Great post Another1. Colin, Blake, Bobby and Jamie were all good guys back in the day. Also, thanks for the mention of Colin in particular. :biggrin:

Great post Another1. Colin, Blake, Bobby and Jamie were all good guys back in the day. Also, thanks for the mention of Colin in particular. :biggrin:
The mention of the name Colin makes Tampa smile the way the mention of J-------"censored" J----- makes me smile too. lol :001_rolleyes: