• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Boys Fucking in the Exam Room

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
Kai and Max are waiting to see staff in an exam room as the waiting room is full. After Max tells Kai that he is there to pick up medication for his sore neck/back, Kai offers a massage. The massage turns on Max so much that, when Kai's bulging jeans were inches from his Max's mouth, the 18 year old could not resist unzipping, pulling down jeans and briefs and started sucking the now hardening black cock! Kai then returned the favor, then rimmed and fucked Max's hot teen ass causing Max to yell out "fuck my ass" and "fuck my pussy!" Max continues his College Boy Physicals pattern of bottoming for scene partners whose dicks when hard are a few inches shorter than Max's cock when hard. In this scene for example Max's was 8 1/2 inches, while Kai's was 6 1/2 inches. Still a great five stars for each boy hot interracial fuck scene. After filming his hot video, Max could honestly say "I am now black by injection!"

patient-in-exam-room.jpg

What a great fuck scene, both guys have nice cocks and exchange blow jobs, Kai did a good job rimming and fucking (nice camera work on rimming and fucking) Max is a great power bottom! Scene a 5 both boys a 5! Good job D&E. Love the diversity this site has.

What a great fuck scene, both guys have nice cocks and exchange blow jobs, Kai did a good job rimming and fucking (nice camera work on rimming and fucking) Max is a great power bottom! Scene a 5 both boys a 5! Good job D&E. Love the diversity this site has.
We totally agree once again!