• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Both Patients Engage in Sex

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
College Boy Physicals two newest models, teen boys Tyler Blake, 19 years old, 5'7", 115 lbs. and Max Mabry, 18 years old, 6'2", 145 lbs., both bottomed in their first two scenes for Dr. Sage and Nurse Matt. So the question going into this video for the two teen boys paired together, had to be who would be topping whom? Having 30 minutes to kill alone in the waiting room while awaiting test results, the two college Freshmen compared notes, started flirting, which led to making out, an exchange of blow jobs, and Tyler fucking Max (even though a comparison of their hard cocks showed Max's boner to be both longer and girthier)! Hot sex between the two teens!

doctor-touched-my-penis.jpg

This scene was just ok my opinion, why pair 2 bottoms together, I feel it would have been a better scene had Max would have topped.

This scene was just ok my opinion, why pair 2 bottoms together, I feel it would have been a better scene had Max would have topped.
So we know that Tyler can top now! Good point about Max topping should there be a revenge fuck sequel as we saw fronm this video that his cock when erect is longer and girthier.